ForumsQuests[OFFICIAL] Quest Feedback Thread!

605 280074
Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

Check our Facebook/Twitter/Google+

Also be sure to follow us!

• 605 Replies
TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,769 posts
Chamberlain

Mac, I didn't read your whole post because it's too log and I'm too tired, but did you seriously manage to turn this into a conspiracy theory? If so well done indeed.

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

Darn it Maverick....I was about to say just exactly all that but you beat me to it!

So great...now that the secret is revealed...either AG will be shut down or all of us in this thread will be...exterminated. Either way...it was a blast knowing you. I wish you all a wonderful end of the world!

As for me...I'm off to make those tin foil hats and make some ferret traps...

beckitten27
beckitten27
336 posts
Peasant

I will go praise karate and make tin foil hats.

beckitten27
beckitten27
336 posts
Peasant

oh... AND DON"T BE MEAN TO JEWISH PEOPLE!

beckitten27
beckitten27
336 posts
Peasant

I will go praise karate and make tin foil hats.

Practice karate
Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,321 posts
Treasurer

Update: One of the predictions has occurred but has not been proven or disproven as the reason for this thread. Armor Mayhem Chronicles is now available on Armor Games.

In other news, I do not believe Maverick4's conspiracy theory that this thread indicates the end of the world. I am hoping that Ferret will soon either prove or disprove Maverick4's conspiracy theory as the reason for this thread.

Maverick4
Maverick4
6,804 posts
Peasant

I am hoping that Ferret will soon either prove or disprove Maverick4's conspiracy theory as the reason for this thread.

We can't trust Ferret to "disproove" my revelation because, as an agent for the Illuminati, he will of course deny it. If he denies it, than he works for the Illuminati and it's true. If he concedes that I have discovered his plan, than that can only mean the Illuminati are confident of success and people knowing their plans means nothing anymore.

With reason and logic, all is proven.
soccerdude2
soccerdude2
1,673 posts
Shepherd

Wow... just wow.

One of the predictions has occurred but has not been proven or disproven as the reason for this thread. Armor Mayhem Chronicles is now available on Armor Games.

The pictures don't really have anything to do with AMC, do they?
Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

http://i.imgur.com/feELZ.png

I can confirm this isn't a forum wipe.

IAgreeWithYou
IAgreeWithYou
509 posts
Nomad

I think this definitely confirms Mav's idea.

To be honest this didn't really add much new. I mean, "You will face many challenges". What are we supposed to get from that? New and annoying website design that everyone hates and we have to overcome the layout? Facing challenges isn't a good thing so I don't know why we would be anticipating this unless it is a game where the whole point is the challenge.

*Still thinks Sinjid*

xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

This is Definetly an installment of AG3!
Also you said there will be no firm wipe... But if there is will we lose all our posts? :O

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

*Still thinks Sinjid*

But would such a big deal be made about Sinjid?

Idea...maybe this does in fact have to do with the community..and the reason they are making announcements on facebook and twitter is so that when the announcement is made, other people can become aware/more aware of there being a community?
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Also you said there will be no firm wipe... But if there is will we lose all our posts?

I don't see why not, we're going to lose half our AP when AG3 comes anyways.
Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,321 posts
Treasurer

I don't see why not, we're going to lose half our AP when AG3 comes anyways.

AG3 will remove all AP, but you can then gain AP by earning achievements.
IAgreeWithYou
IAgreeWithYou
509 posts
Nomad

But would such a big deal be made about Sinjid?

Not just Sinjid but a big release of several games at once. When was the last time we saw Con? August? How about the Crush The Castle beta? Krin has Sinjid going on and there is so many possibilities.

I
dea...maybe this does in fact have to do with the community..and the reason they are making announcements on facebook and twitter is so that when the announcement is made, other people can become aware/more aware of there being a community?

-_- They don't care THAT much. If they did it would be awesome but why would you post it on the forum?
Showing 61-75 of 605