ForumsQuests[OFFICIAL] Quest Feedback Thread!

605 280127
Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

Check our Facebook/Twitter/Google+

Also be sure to follow us!

• 605 Replies
pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

-_- They don't care THAT much. If they did it would be awesome but why would you post it on the forum?

But us community members do...and we have made commotion before about getting community activity up

And for them posting it on the forum as well...that could be due to some of us (starting with me) stating how not all of us are on facebook and twitter
Blackbeltr0
Blackbeltr0
769 posts
Jester

Nice Helmet!! AG3 it has to be what have we been Waiting FOR

UnleashedUponMankind
UnleashedUponMankind
7,043 posts
Grand Duke

Three steps doen, two more to go... well, if its worth the wait...^^

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

Nice Helmet!! AG3 it has to be what have we been Waiting FOR

It isn't AG3..saying as how AG3 is coming out in chunks and the process has already started. Maybe something that has to do with AG3 though
dood83
dood83
8 posts
Herald

What is coming soon?[b][i]

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

What is coming soon?[b][i]

That is what we are waiting to find out -_-â¢
JuiceyBox
JuiceyBox
129 posts
Peasant

What is coming soon?

It's a Rick'Roll that will take over the site, which will inevitably destroy the Forums and this site.

Happy?
Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,321 posts
Treasurer

Happy?

No, because I think you're wrong.

In reality: We don't know.
IAgreeWithYou
IAgreeWithYou
509 posts
Nomad

No, because I think you're wrong.

Now I get it pang. I was wondering who the patrick was on your profile.

I know, unrelated.

OT:

And for them posting it on the forum as well...that could be due to some of us (starting with me) stating how not all of us are on facebook and twitter

Not saying my theory is even close to correct but if they're going to try and keep us updated, something about making people come to the forums probably isn't something that they would post on here. I think Mav's idea has been the best one yet.
AircraftCarrier
AircraftCarrier
145 posts
Shepherd

That thingy right on the frontpage is exceptionally kongregate-ish. But anyway, I am very glad that the new games section isn't removed on frontpage.

GhostOfHorror
GhostOfHorror
890 posts
Nomad

New homepage, it's okay, I guess but it doesn't really make much of a difference to me.

kegaumongo
kegaumongo
2,155 posts
Grand Duchess

I also like the info box that appears above games. Has a release date, too... How convenient.

I also like it. At least, you have a bit of information about the game and you don't need to click on it.

Also, for some reason I can get to the new page by mobile but not on a desktop/laptop.

I have the same problem. The homepage looks exactly as always, so I didn't know what you're talking about. Thanks for the link
GhostOfHorror
GhostOfHorror
890 posts
Nomad

*sigh*
So, I guess I should post a more constructive comment about what I actually think about it.

So, layout of the page is a lot like other sites, particularly Kongregate, yet before admins have stated that they didn't want to replicate other sites and that they wanted to be original.
Ooh, a contradiction there, I guess.

But, I guess props to the admins because it does actually look good, more modernized and doesn't make the homepage look as bland.
Woohoo, +1.

Also, removing the leader board from the homepage is a pretty good idea, especially since I don't think that is the points system they would like to promote in one of the coming updates and due to the fact that half of it was glitchy and incorrect.
Woohoo, +1.

The little box that comes up when you roll over the game is quite nifty, helpful if you want to assess the game a bit before playing it.
Woohoo, +1.

So, yeah, other than that I've not noticed anything new on the website, but the overall appearance of it looks a lot more professional and modernized, so, woohoo.
Props to the admins.

Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,321 posts
Treasurer

So it seems that the homepage has been updated, but why would a special link be required to access the new homepage? Also:

@jeol: How did you get the link required for the new homepage?

Runescape124
Runescape124
3,028 posts
Nomad

The new front page had just updated for me O.o You guys have seen the new front page for how long? Two, three days?! WHY IS MY BROWSER JUST NOW DECIDING TO UPDATE ME IF IT'S BEEN CHANGED FOR THIS LONG??!!

Showing 76-90 of 605