ForumsSupport ForumLogin Glitch

41 6514
Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,321 posts
Treasurer

When I went to a game, I was able to view comments, but the top bar shows me as logged out. Even when I try to log in through the bar or login page, the bar still shows me as not logged in. Here's a screenshot with the login page (which I tried before creating the screenshot):

http://i1225.photobucket.com/albums/ee400/Patrick2011b/LoginError.jpg

Why would the bar be glitched but I'm still able to post (if this thread shows up) and comment?

• 41 Replies
GhostOfHorror
GhostOfHorror
890 posts
Nomad

Strop Told me

Please, post what he said here.
Blackbeltr0
Blackbeltr0
769 posts
Jester

Strop (moderator) says:
Posted at 9:51am on 11/15/2012
it's best to wait until AG3 is fully implemented. The way it is now, even if I added you, it won't show up on the profile page!

this is posted with the generous heart of A.G.M.O.T. to help the AG community

Enjoy!!

MageGrayWolf
MageGrayWolf
9,470 posts
Farmer

Okay glad this wasn't just me. Couldn't log in from my usual browser.

ESFcaveman
ESFcaveman
1 posts
Peasant

same problem here

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

it's best to wait until AG3 is fully implemented. The way it is now, even if I added you, it won't show up on the profile page!

AG3 isn't coming out as a whole...in fact, AG3 has already been coming out for the past while now. They are doing it, basically, one piece at a time
daleks
daleks
3,770 posts
Chamberlain

Ummmm....it doesn't show me logged in. Actually it doesn't show any of the login information at all! All it shows is the AG symbol and the words ArmorGames, but nothing else at the top there.

I had what you guys had, but that is what happened when I hit F5. I also tried Control-R but that didn't work either. I really don't know what to do now.

The_Gentlemen
The_Gentlemen
177 posts
Peasant

Ummmm....it doesn't show me logged in. Actually it doesn't show any of the login information at all! All it shows is the AG symbol and the words ArmorGames, but nothing else at the top there.

I had what you guys had, but that is what happened when I hit F5. I also tried Control-R but that didn't work either. I really don't know what to do now.

The same thing is happening to me. Strange.
daleks
daleks
3,770 posts
Chamberlain

If you restart your browser completely, it might fix the problem. Just exit your browser and open it again, and then retry.

I tried that. It didn't work.
Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,321 posts
Treasurer

As far as I can tell, you are logged in, but all the profile information does not appear on your browser because of cache.

So clearing the cache might fix the problem.
daleks
daleks
3,770 posts
Chamberlain

So clearing the cache might fix the problem.

Ah ya. That worked. I guess Control-R isn't the shortcut for it, or I just had to do it manually for some reason.
Asgar16926
Asgar16926
53 posts
Peasant

We're aware of it.. it's a caching thing. if you refresh your cache (ctrl-r, shift-r, or however your browser supports it) it should go away.

This worked. fixed!
xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

Wow... This has never happened to me :P

Skeleton_Pilot
Skeleton_Pilot
1,361 posts
Blacksmith

Yes, I noticed this when I first attempted to log in and it failed to log me in, so I found this thread and it was very helpful! However, I also found myself having to hard-refresh the page once more for the first time in what felt like weeks, so it looks to me we have an old glitch on our hands as well as a new one...

xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

Hmmm... Does the time affect anything? I logged in at like 7 Eastern time...

Skeleton_Pilot
Skeleton_Pilot
1,361 posts
Blacksmith

Hmmm... Does the time affect anything?

What do you mean by that? Could you be more specific as to what you think time may or may not be affecting?
Showing 16-30 of 41