ForumsGamesPirate Galaxy

15 5966
StormWingDelta
StormWingDelta
72 posts
Shepherd

So who's playing and what do you think so far.

I've got the downloadable client so you might not run into me.

• 15 Replies
SwordmasterQ
SwordmasterQ
29 posts
Nomad

The game gives internet explorer a website restore error

shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

I want to play it but it go's to a black screen around 70% loaded.

trying
trying
467 posts
Bard

I haven't played it but I am already skeptical due to the lack of screenshots with actual gameplay.

StormWingDelta
StormWingDelta
72 posts
Shepherd

lol try playing through chrome guys. IE has always had issues. Also since it's a 3D game if your drivers aren't up to date it isn't going to let you play. Might be better to play through their site though since it works fine over there no matter the computer. Not sure what's up with the armorgames version.

shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

I'm using firefox

treos
treos
105 posts
Nomad

seems theres also a login problem now too. i have a account on a different site that'd work fine but i just finished trying to make a character here and no matter what i try it gives a invalid username error so yeah, add that to this list of issues.

Irres
Irres
1 posts
Peasant

Game stop loading at 55%( How can i dismiss this trouble?

treos
treos
105 posts
Nomad

invalid username error seems to have a remedy:

this comment by NGC5457 works: if you hit cancel on the pilot making screen, and then hit the button to make a new pilot, it will work

seems odd but at least thats 1 problem solved

StormWingDelta
StormWingDelta
72 posts
Shepherd

hint it also uses java for graphics so it helps if java is turned on. Also Pirate Galaxy runs fine on my computer but it could be because I have the downloadable version and don't have to go through the browser.

When going through the browser there should be a message that comes up to ask to store information using java on your computer. Just say yes to that and it should run fine.

K_Drive
K_Drive
15 posts
Peasant

I am not sure how I feel.
I started playing yesterday. It took a few retries to connect to sign up.
Today I cannot connect at all. I don't want to go to the Pirate Galaxy website and try because I don't want to start a new account and do those tutorial/beginner missions over again.

StormWingDelta
StormWingDelta
72 posts
Shepherd

I'm not sure what's up with the armor games version of the game so I can't help much. Other sites seem to be fine so it must be something to do with how armor games posts a game to be played or something.

lukaman2
lukaman2
1 posts
Nomad

i am using chrome and it loads in a min tops it is a great game, but the maintence is long and intimely!!

leo1918
leo1918
26 posts
Nomad

I hope this game is here to stay, because AG accounts are placed on different server, and their main website will not recognize you,you need to recreate it

trexchef
trexchef
8 posts
Nomad

Pirate Galaxy I'm a veteran at. I have a ton of experience playing and one things for sure: it's not for everybody. If you don't like games like Starwars The Old Republic MMO or Star Trek Online or the like, the gameplay will be very similar, using skill based fighting.

Slare
Slare
1 posts
Nomad

If you always play pg through armorgames, is it possible to login on that account on the pg home website?

Showing 1-15 of 15