ForumsForum GamesThe Hard RPG

53 21474
xerox
xerox
715 posts
Bard

The last god is dieing. He needs someone to replace him, so he chose 6 contestants to fight. The final fight will be in the Sky Dome,and only one will survive.

Classes you can choose:

Humans:They are just everywhere...
Main city : Deragon
Bonuses: None
Weaknesses - None

Dwarfs: Strong and hmm.... small.
Main city: Darmar
Bonuses: Small
Weaknesses: None

Light Elves: Opposite of Dark Elves.
Main city: Light Soth
Bonuses: Can shoot 2 arrows at once if you go with School of Arrow.

Dark Elves: Opposite of Light Elves.
Main city: Dark Soth
Bonuses: Can see in the dark.
Weaknesses: Easily blinded.

Naga: The water tribe.
Main city : Naga Village
Bonuses: Breaths underwater and is faster in the water.
Weaknesses: Slow on the ground.

Avians: Humanoid Birds.
Main city: Eagledor mountain.
Bonuses: Flying and Eagle sight.
Weaknesses: Very unprotected.

Dragonians: The ancient rulers of the world.
Main city: Dragon Mauntain.
Bonuses: Immune to fire, breaths fire, scales are like armor.
Weaknesses: Poor eyesight, Can't see very far, wears no armor.

Lizard Tribe: The children of Sand.
Main city: Anima
Bonuses: Can walk on walls.

Swamp Tribe: Green.....
Main city: Pos
Bonuses: Masters of disguise.
Weaknesses: Needs water to survive.

Centaurs: Human horses.
Main city: Linox
Bonuses: Extremely fast on land.
Weaknesses: Cant swim.

Schools you can chose:

School of Defender: Sword and Shield.

School of War: Two Handed Sword, Spear.

School of Arrow: Bow and Arrows. Throwing weapons.

School of Assassin: Daggers or Two Short Swords. Throwing weapons.

School of Magic: Staff and one dagger or short sword. Spells are boosted.

School of Iron: Hammer or Other Giant Weapon.

Magic paths you can chose
No Magic - Boosts Power.

Ice Magic:
Ice Bolt - Launches Bolt of Ice
Blizzard - Summons short Blizzard.
Frozen Touch - Freezes Something you touch.

Fire Magic:
Fire Bolt - Launches Bold of Fire.
Inferno - Summons a flaming rock rock from the sky with small explosion radius.
Fire Breath - You breath Fire, short range.

Earth Magic:
Stone Wall - Summons a Stone wall.
Earth Lance - Summons an lance from the ground.
Iron God - Can repair everything with a touch.

Sky Magic:
Heal - Replenishes small amount of health to you. Large amount of health if you use it on someone else.
Sky Rage - Sends razor sharp wind at the target.
Sandstorm - Summons short Sandstorm.

Jester Magic - Randomly casts one magic.

You can use only 1 kind of magic per turn.

Everyone starts with the school they chose. There are some extra items if you kill certain supreme beasts.

Leviathan

Drops Staff of Water. With it you can use ice magic and the magic you have.

The Titan

Drops Infernal Sword - Two Handed. You can use Fire Slash that cuts trough everything. You can use it once in 5 turns.

Nymph of Life

Drops Life Shield. With it you can use protection spell that block any kind of attack. Only 3 uses.

You can go after the bosses any time. First you have to find them. They are Very Hard to Kill. Each one has a weakness.

Gold is used to Travel Faster.

Character Sheet:

Name:
City:
School:
Magic Path(If you have one):
Class:
Life:
Gold:
Items:
Weapons:

Everyone starts with 100 gold. You can begin in the Following Cities :

Deragon,Pathway Tower, One of the Thorn Cities - 1,2,3 or 4, Hedos, Jados, Mecho, Lisan, Zeio, Dark Soth, Light Soth,Soir and Darnar.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Zero Furrbone
City: Lisan
School: School of War
Magic Path: Jester magic
Class: Lizard Tribe.
Life: 100/100
Gold: 100
Items: Health Potion, Fire Gem, Explosive Substance
Weapons: Normal Spear.

----------------------------------------------------------------

[b]Game starts when 6 players Sign Up. If you survive till the finale battle, you will have to fight the other players. Or you can kill them if you find them :/ Or team up ? your choice

If someone chose certain city to start, no one else can start in the same city.[/b]

• 53 Replies
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Name:Saclene Tri
City:Jados
School: Arrows
Magic Path: Earth magic
Class:Lizard Tribe
Life:100/100
Gold:100
Items:
Weapons:Bow and arrows

Alright I'm ready.

xerox
xerox
715 posts
Bard

Amazing 2 more players to go

xerox
xerox
715 posts
Bard

So.. no one is joining? Ah.... ok i'm gonna start anyway...

Name: Savell
Cityeragon
School: War
Magic Path: None
Class: Dragonian
Items:Food x 15, water x 15
Weapons: Spear
Armor: none
Protection: 10
Power: 5
Agility: 2
Smarts: 1

You wake up, after a night of heavy drinking. Your head hurts really bad. You stand up and open the window.. As you open it, a ghostly figure appears, and scares you. That figure explains about the tournament, and that you have been chosen then he disappears. You get your items and go out the door. The city is big, almost giant. After all is the capital of the human kingdom. All races come to this wonderful city, full with opportunities. To the east is the center of the city. There is a Quest board there. From South go 3 paths - The Blue Way, that moves around the coastline, The King Way where the old king passed, and freed the land, and The Thorn Way, moving through the never ending fields, right to the 4 Thorn cities.
(You can chose to do whatever you want. Just read what i write and chose your destiny.Don't worry if you miss a turn. In 5 turns you gonna die from starving.)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name:Naomi Izumi
City: Soir
School:Assassin
Magic Path: Ice Magic
Class:Human
Mana: 100/100
Items:Food x 15, Water x 15, Throwing knifes x 5
Weapons:2 short swords
Armor: Cotton Shirt, pants, Leather boots
Protection: 3
Power: 2
Agility: 5
Smarts: 3

You wake up by the new ships arriving at the port. You were born is Soir, and you live here. 2 days ago you were kicked out of the job you had, because you were stealing... Well that is to be expected by someone on the Path of Assassin... Suddenly a ghostly figure appears. You notice it, but your weapon passes trough him. He explains about the tournament and that you have been chosen, then he disappears.Bunch of barrels to the right, and a large ship right in front of you. The quest board is right in the center of the port, on the main street(Also this is the center of the city). To the east there is the Blue Way, that leads to Deragon to the North and to Darnar, to the North.(You can chose to do whatever you want. Just read what i write and chose your destiny.Don't worry if you miss a turn. In 5 turns you gonna die from starving.)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Blue Wing
City: Light Soth
School: school of magic
Magic Path: path of ice
Class: light elf
Items:Food x 15, Water x 15
Weapons:Staff, Dagger
Armor: Leather Armor,Leather shoes, Leather pants.
Protection: 5
Power: 1
Smarts: 5

Today is the day, you finally finished your mage training. Most of the elves go for archery, because they are so good at it, but not you. You always wanted to be smart. As you go around the room, thinking about the future a ghostly figure appears. He explains about the tournament and that you have been chosen, then he disappears. You are happy. Now you have a purpose of your life, and you can use the fruits of your training. There is no quest board in the city, because its fairly safe. The elves are always friends with the wild around them. In the center of the city, among the trees, there is a large stump, where the mages would go and get their mage degree.To the North is The New Way, that later combines with The Old Way. Its named like that after the Light Elves, helped the old king pass to the capital. The path ends at Deragon.(You can chose to do whatever you want. Just read what i write and chose your destiny.Don't worry if you miss a turn. In 15 turns you gonna die from starving.)

Mana:100/100
Items:Food x 15, Water x 15, Throwing Knifes x 5
Armor: Cotton Shirt, Cotton pants, Leather shoes.
Agility: 4

What a beautiful morning in Jados. The air is cold and the lake is frozen. Jados is one of the 2 Lake Cities of the Snow Fields. Everyone are lucky to be in such beautiful snowy place... Except you. You are a lizard, and lizards like warm. Suddenly next to your bed appears a ghostly figure, and wakes you up.He explains about the tournament and that you have been chosen, then he disappears. You watch for couple of seconds in the nothingness and grab your bow and leave the inn you are in. The quest board is on the left side of the city. This week is the annual fishing contest and the grand prize is 1000 gold.To the east is the Lake Path, that reaches the other lake city : Hedos.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Good luck to everyone. There are still 2 more spaces for new players :3

xerox
xerox
715 posts
Bard

ops.. there are some mistakes... Where it says 5 turns to die, its actually 15 turns.

thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,346 posts
Farmer

Name: Blue Wing
City: Light Soth
School: school of magic
Magic Path: path of ice
Class: light elf
Items:Food x 15, Water x 15
Weapons:Staff, Dagger
Armor: Leather Armor,Leather shoes, Leather pants.
Protection: 5
Smarts: 5

did i get my degree already? if not i will get it now. if i did i will take a walk in the woods and think about the next step.

(what do you mean by miss a turn? not post a comment? our (mostly mine) time zones are very different so many will probably miss many comments)

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Mana:100/100
Items:Food x 15, Water x 15, Throwing Knifes x 5
Armor: Cotton Shirt, Cotton pants, Leather shoes.
Agility: 4

I head towards the lake to do some fishing.

xerox
xerox
715 posts
Bard

Thebluerabbit* Yeah, when you not post a comment by the end of the week I will update every week but if all players post, i can update sooner.

thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,346 posts
Farmer

ah thats fine then. but if we cant post for a week you should give us the chance to let you know and put us on standby

xerox
xerox
715 posts
Bard

k.. this is going nowhere..... Well its still a work in progress... Anyway 2 more players needed. I need a day, where i will post the results for the turn(or 2 days) in a week. I need you guys to vote for that.

DaemonVeril
DaemonVeril
217 posts
Peasant

Name: Kenzo
City: Pathway Tower
School: School of Magic
Magic Path: Sky Magic
Class: Humanoid Bird
Items: None
Weapons: Staff (1), Dagger (1)

I'm sorry I was late, but if I knew about this when it started, I would have definitely joined.

xerox
xerox
715 posts
Bard

Class: Avian
Items: Food x 15, Water x 15
Armor: Cotton shirt, cotton pants
Protection: 2
Agility : 6
Smarts : 5

Ahhhh.... The Pathway Tower... A gigantic tower in the middle of Human Kingdom. Although it looks like a tower, in fact is a city! An entire city on the 4 levels of the tower. You live on the First Floor - The commons. There is the living area. You have just waked up after a night of heavy work on the second floor: The Bazaar. You go out on the streets, when a little kid pulls you to to the side, in the alley. The kid suddenly turns into a some kind of ghost. You are scared, but the ghost starts to speak. He explains about the tournament and that you have been chosen, then he disappears....
Now you can stay in the city, maybe check the inn? Or the quest board on the Third Floor : The Arena, where is also an arena for money. The Forth Floor is actually empty, full with rats, and snakes, and some horrible creatures, that has been poisoning the waters for some time... From the Pathway tower, there are 3 ways - The King Way, The New Way, The Old Way.

DaemonVeril
DaemonVeril
217 posts
Peasant

Class: Avian
Items: Food x 15, Water x 15
Armor: Cotton shirt, cotton pants
Protection: 2
Agility : 6
Smarts : 5

I choose to stay in the city for now. I go home and check my house to assess what I have and what I can take. I also write letters explaining my experience, and if anyone else has experienced this. One letter will be sent to each city, and be requested to be posted in the inn for people to view.

theEPICgameKING
theEPICgameKING
807 posts
Farmer

Oh? My apologies, I completely forgot about this. Glad that you finally started. May as well jump in before I starve!
Name: Savell
Cityeragon
School: War
Magic Path: None
Class: Dragonian
Items:Food x 15, water x 15
Weapons: Spear
Armor: none
Protection: 10
Power: 5
Agility: 2
Smarts: 1

I'll head towards the east, for the Quest Board. Quests are always fun, and rewarding.

thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,346 posts
Farmer

i was already forgoten...

theEPICgameKING
theEPICgameKING
807 posts
Farmer

Need a day to post or two in the week? Sunday and Wedensday/thursday are good for me. If nobody objects...

Showing 16-30 of 53