ForumsGamesthe sad life of an asian

23 5742
yourawesomeness
yourawesomeness
103 posts
Peasant

it is 11/16/12 and i don't have any of the following: GTA5 Black, Ops 2, Halo 4, and Assassin's Creed 3. i want 2 rob a gamestop.

• 23 Replies
d_dude
d_dude
3,525 posts
Peasant

GTA5

...You do realize that GTA5 isn't even out yet right? Robbing a Gamestop would not help.
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,620 posts
Herald

the sad life of an asian

Ace all your classes, mang.
vinster132
vinster132
5,881 posts
Jester

Earn some money. or do what Trixy said.

yourawesomeness
yourawesomeness
103 posts
Peasant

i have money. my parents won't let me get the games.
i already ace all my classes
GTA5 was based off of what my friend told me, i didn't even know they were making 1 until he told me today

yourawesomeness
yourawesomeness
103 posts
Peasant

BTW i'm 13
legal age 4 a job is 13

yourawesomeness
yourawesomeness
103 posts
Peasant

AAAAHH! i messed that up
legal age 4 a job is 14

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

legal age 4 a job is 14

Where in the heck do you live where that is the legal age?? Where I live it is about 16 or so...if you have a worker's permit. 17 is the age when you don't need the permit
awesomeplayer312
awesomeplayer312
187 posts
Nomad

haha 16 or so!!lol wow where i live its 15 and that sucks so much. Do you have black ops?

vinster132
vinster132
5,881 posts
Jester

i have money. my parents won't let me get the games.

Why? Is it because it's a rated M game?
BurnKush420
BurnKush420
100 posts
Nomad

i want all of these games too. i want BF3, black ops 2, and AC3

404011xz
404011xz
212 posts
Farmer

should this really be inside the game section? I would kinda consider this under tavern since you want to rob a gamestop. The name doesn't seem to have anything to do with a game either. My advice is stop whining, suck it up, and grab a baseball bat and begin beating your parent's car or mailbox up.

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

should this really be inside the game section? I would kinda consider this under tavern since you want to rob a gamestop

I'm pretty sure he was joking about robbing a gamestop...and it does belong here because the topic is of video games (or how he does not have 'em)
404011xz
404011xz
212 posts
Farmer

kinda seems like a weird topic.

Devoidless
Devoidless
3,678 posts
Jester

Anyone want to explain why this has anything to do with OP being Asian? I mean, I might be missing something...but I doubt it.

I am curious because I don't have any of those games as well. I'm not Asian. In fact, I'm very much Caucasian. I just refuse to buy crappy games.

toprichieboy
toprichieboy
82 posts
Nomad

Hate all the games you listed except for halo 4. Oh well. Nothing will fix the sad life of an asian.

Showing 1-15 of 23