ForumsThe TavernTo be the other gender?

133 24810
Superior101
Superior101
74 posts
Peasant

Which gender would you prefer to be? List your pros and cons or whatever reasons you may have for liking that gender. Please try not to be sexist or make rude remarks about another gender. Personally, I would prefer to be a boy (and I am) because I just like it better and couldn't imagine myself as a girl.

• 133 Replies
xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

Well i must say a guy. And how would I know what its like to be a girl? I am not one :P And i'm pretty sure there was another thread like this before. :P

Skulltivator
Skulltivator
630 posts
Nomad

I would not ever want to be a girl. It seems like it would be too much of a strain.

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,351 posts
Bard

Are you talking just physically, or would I have a girl's mind as well if I chose that route? With a man's mind, I really don't think I could handle being a girl (so to speak), but it probably wouldn't be too difficult if my mind changed along with my gender.

Still, I would not change, because I wouldn't know how to be a girl if it bit me on the back of the neck.

daleks
daleks
3,770 posts
Chamberlain

Hmmmmm.....I don't have feelings so I cannot be a girl. Just that simple. But I love gymnastics so I guess that is my female side. I would stick with being a guy though. I have no reason to change. But if I was a girl I would be hot.

pokemonrocks126
pokemonrocks126
665 posts
Nomad

well i would like to stay a guy but i think being a girl would be annoying with a guys mind

ironblade41
ironblade41
514 posts
Shepherd

I would be a girl for one day, as long as my mind didn't change. I would want to see what it's like. But in the long run, I'd rather be a guy.

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,769 posts
Chamberlain

I'm a manly man. No, I'm THE manly man, and I wouldn't have it any other feminine way.

Skeleton_Pilot
Skeleton_Pilot
1,361 posts
Blacksmith

Well, if I were a female, I would have to change a LOT of things about the way I think... the only advantage would be that I'd actually be someone in touch with my emotions for once!

But I love gymnastics so I guess that is my female side

Lol... are you sure that's your female side that loves gymnastics and not your male side that loves the gymnasts?
GhostOfHorror
GhostOfHorror
890 posts
Nomad

But I love gymnastics so I guess that is my female side

Gymnastics isn't really feminine.

Anyway, I'd still like to be male.
Being a female seems too complicated.
Superior101
Superior101
74 posts
Peasant

[quote] And i'm pretty sure there was another thread like this before. :P

Yea, there was, I made it , but I made one now to see more opinions of other people.

Superior101
Superior101
74 posts
Peasant

Oops, that came out wrong, I meant to put "And i'm pretty sure there was another thread like this before. :P" in quotes, not "Yea, there was, I made it , but I made one now to see more opinions of other people.", that was my actual reply.

Superior101
Superior101
74 posts
Peasant

And i'm pretty sure there was another thread like this before. :P

Yea, I wrote that thread . I just felt like doing it again to see what different people's thought were on this topic.
Blackbeltr0
Blackbeltr0
769 posts
Jester

If you want to find out... Look on their profile and see if it is King or Queen, Prince or Princess

Devoidless
Devoidless
3,678 posts
Jester

If you want to find out... Look on their profile and see if it is King or Queen, Prince or Princess

You didn't read the OP, did you? So you are just making random posts. Gratz.

Try again.
Blackbeltr0
Blackbeltr0
769 posts
Jester

... and now that i said that... I would like to add that i would like to be a Boy and stay a boy because i can be athletic and I can be my Boy Scout Black belt 2nd degree Self.

You learned what i like and got a useful hint

Showing 1-15 of 133