ForumsPopular MediaCrossing the Line

10 4497
daleks
daleks
3,770 posts
Chamberlain

Hmmmm....should I put this thread in the Popular Media section of the Tavern.
*Hours of thinking*
Eh, I guess the Popular Media thread is better for it. Plus it is in more need of new threads then the Tavern is.

O, you actually want to know what this thread is about and not just hear me ramble about what section I should put it in. Fine, don't worry about the struggles of my life. Just skip this and read on.

The Internet. What a great place. All the people talking and chatting because of social media. Learning things, looking at memes, etc. There are also celebrities of the Internet too! You can talk with them which you would probably never be able to do without the Internet.

Yet, you begin talking to celebrity A, but how do you know when you have gone to far? Should you actually send them a message in the first place when you don't even know them? What if you really want to talk to a certain one. What would be the best way of contacting them without crossing the line?

So pretty much for you people to lazy to read all of that above, how do you talk to a celebrity on the Internet without acting like a stalker?

• 10 Replies
Showing 16-15 of 10