ForumsArt, Music, and WritingThe Unofficial "Dark Future Clan Writing Contest"

28 9810
DarkFuture_Clan_
DarkFuture_Clan_
8 posts
Nomad

INTRODUCTION:

Hey guys! It's me (TDOG422) here for a BIG announcement! I will be holding the unofficial (and probably against the rules for that matter) writing contest! A new contest will be held every...whenever I want (not too-too long apart)! And even though this clan is mainly about writing about dark times (and maybe a few jokes in there...wow I use way to many parentheses), you can write about anything (within the AG rules of course - and I did it again) you want! I feel like there isn't enough contests in AG, so I thought I would take the risk of making this one! All you need to do is make a short story and post it as a comment! And I will have a topic for each contest (man, what is that word!)

TIMES:

The time spans will be one month for entries, one month for judging (in case this gets popular), and the break in between the contests.

EXTRA STUFF:

â¢There will be one winner and the "Notable Entries"
â¢You may only send in one short story per contest (still think of that word!) If you send in more...well figure it out
⢠Yes, you can give me ideas for the topics
â¢I give full permission to all the admins and moderators to help out as much as you want (and be the judge if I can't)

RULES:

â¢Stay within the AG rules
â¢Don't be mean to the other writers (or anyone)
â¢Don't post someone else's short story
â¢Don't repost your short story we will read all the short stories and will take all of them into consideration
â¢Have fun (DUH!)

As you can hopefully see, I hope to make this a big thing on AG and I really want it to work out because I have/want to put so much work into this!

• 28 Replies
Showing 31-30 of 28