ForumsGamesWhat is the Video Game you despise most?

82 12067
Superior101
Superior101
74 posts
Peasant

Which Video game do you despise most? Any game, for any system. I personally would have to say Mario. Nothing pisses me off more than having to play the same recycled crap over an over and over. I hated Secret Agent Clank, of Ratchet and Clank fame, equally, because it had terrible minigames and was worse than Size Matters.

• 82 Replies
pickpocket
pickpocket
5,956 posts
Shepherd

Please name the "butt load" of new stuff in the game that isn't already expected in a new sequel in a series?

Really? Last I checked, games like uncharted 2 didnt jump years into the future. They are squeals for a reason, they aint new.
Please name the "butt load" of new stuff in the game that isn't already expected in a new sequel in a series?

pick 10, 2025, more open story, strike force missions, different endings, new guns, attachment/perk re-balance, player card, new game types ex,ex.

I dont know why people expect these games to change more than others. Battlefield is the same at its core in everyone of there games. Same as CoD. Why do you expect the game to go incredibly beyond these changes? As I said its a sequel, things stay the same.

In Assassin's Creed III, they really upgraded the engine, and re-worked the combat system and climbing mechanics. Let alone the Naval Warfare feature.

Ok.... it looks better, thats great. There isnt an AC coming out every year. People forget that CoD comes out every year and that the engines dont change because of that.

The new setting and timeframe is expected.

From AC, yes. From CoD and most sequels in general, no. Most are a few years into the future max. Some continue immediately where the first left off. Not huge leaps into the future. AC is the exception, the game itself is based on these time jumps. Dont go out and expect everything to be that way, because its not.

we've explained why we hate CoD. what is your valid reason for liking it? What features do you like about it? How is it better than other games? If you name features I can probably point you towards other games with them.

Dont take this the wrong way, but why the hell would I buy another game that "has the same features" when I already have this one? Why do I like CoD? Because it is high-action and fun as hell. You can either put your try-hard pants on or screw around. Its fun. I happen to be good, and its fun not dieing. I have played games like battlefield and they are just too slow. Painfully slow at times. Why do you play AC? Because its fun. Thats the reason we play anything.

Who expected there to be Naval Warfare in AC3? Or a Weapon's Upgrade system for SR3?

Who expected there to be an open storyline with multiple endings? or strike force missions that allow you to play tactically? Or a new pick 10 system?
According to you, we all expected the naval battles. Its just naturally there.
BurnKush420
BurnKush420
100 posts
Nomad

It just makes you faux-machos who pose and can't hold a candle to real soldiers.
thats funny cuz im in the military.
BurnKush420
BurnKush420
100 posts
Nomad

leave it to nichodemus to teach us everything about video games. for he is our savior

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,987 posts
Grand Duke

thats funny cuz im in the military.

So am I, and I find most CoD players to be silly faux-machos.
BurnKush420
BurnKush420
100 posts
Nomad

So am I, and I find most CoD players to be silly faux-machos.

im actually not in the military i just wanted to see what you would say, define a faux macho to me please
nichodemus
nichodemus
14,987 posts
Grand Duke

define a faux macho to me please

Someone who thinks they are the King of Masculinity after beating some ''noobs'' online, someone who cusses all day about ''noobs'' and talks on and on about guns solely due to playing MW. A little like the Online Gamer of RecklessTortuga, but less extreme.
BurnKush420
BurnKush420
100 posts
Nomad

[/quote]Someone who thinks they are the King of Masculinity after beating some ''noobs'' online, someone who cusses all day about ''noobs'' and talks on and on about guns solely due to playing MW. A little like the Online Gamer of RecklessTortuga, but less extreme.[quote]
okay okay i see what youre saying, and i hate those cod***s too.

Kyleach
Kyleach
28 posts
Nomad

I hate the newer punch out...oh and any shooter game on an iDevice.

stinkyjim
stinkyjim
470 posts
Shepherd

I just dont like football on playstation.its really boring
BRAAINZz
BRAAINZz
787 posts
Nomad

I forgot my honourable mention for terrible game, second to MW3.

E.T.

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,987 posts
Grand Duke

I just dont like football on playstation.its really boring

Boo, FIFA is the best game ever to grace the screen.
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

MW3. I never experienced so much rage while playing, but I kept playing because some parts were fun, like infected and full party domination.

koolkylekool
koolkylekool
247 posts
Nomad

Original Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell. I spent so many hours just to beat that game, it didn't even feel challenging, it was just downright unfair. Most of the time, 1 detection = game over, so you spent a lot of the game f**king up just to learn patrol routes so you could eventually make a perfect run.

Eventually, Chaos Theory got released and I fell in love instantly. Easily one of the best Splinter Cell games to date.

BurnKush420
BurnKush420
100 posts
Nomad

Original Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell.
yes possibly the hardest game ive ever played lol
404011xz
404011xz
212 posts
Farmer

Why do I play FPS's rather than join the military? because I like the aspect of shooting at people in a game without having that memory scared in my mind. Real life there is no reboots, no do overs, and no rewind to forget that memory of letting your friends die. I only play games that have stuff I wouldn't be able to do in reallife and be able to enjoy. And no I don't go buy every call of duty game, I wait about 2 months, get it for about 20$ that way I'm able to rate it on my opinion. usualy I return to gamestop that week because I find it sucks. Battlefield is slow at times yes, but the long drawn out battles are what make it fun. I hate playin a game where I only have a max of 10 mins. I prefer that hour of running around and trying to get inside the enemies bases, arm that bomb, or just kill these idiots. I also like the fact you can run into a TANK, go fly that HELICOPTER, or run into that MOBILE AA GUN without having to try and camp like a noob to get about 8 kills in a row. Tell me, when in CoD do you get to actually go into a vehicle and use it as long as you don't allow the enemy the chance to blow you up? If memory serves me, the only times you got a tank in CoD was back in the times of PS2 and WaW.

Game I hate played aragon's quest I found it kinda sucked.

Showing 46-60 of 82