ForumsGamesWhat is the Video Game you despise most?

82 12063
Superior101
Superior101
74 posts
Peasant

Which Video game do you despise most? Any game, for any system. I personally would have to say Mario. Nothing pisses me off more than having to play the same recycled crap over an over and over. I hated Secret Agent Clank, of Ratchet and Clank fame, equally, because it had terrible minigames and was worse than Size Matters.

• 82 Replies
Vagueshade
Vagueshade
83 posts
Peasant

I'm pretty sure that a lot of us aren't those kids who run around thinking that CoD is that exact same a warfare...

There's one reason I wanted to see Six Days in Fallujah, and there's the same reason why I won't ever come out T_T

mucketjones337
mucketjones337
5 posts
Nomad

Any Mario or sonic game i can't stand

vinster132
vinster132
5,881 posts
Jester

I going to say Madden. It looks the same every year. I stopped buying it about 3-4 years ago.

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

I'm pretty sure that a lot of us aren't those kids who run around thinking that CoD is that exact same a warfare...

Exactly..because we all know that CoD is warfare. No one fights with real people anymore..it is all over CoD..with military leaders calling each other ***s and apparently sleeping with each others mothers
Hikakin_Fan
Hikakin_Fan
396 posts
Lord

I dont like Mario Kart DS after you beat the whole thing.its really boring and hard to get expert times in time trial.

TDOG422
TDOG422
528 posts
Shepherd

*cough* Call of Duty *cough*

AAAAAHHHHHHGGGGGGGG!!! SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP!

Back to the point...ugh-bakugon. Don't ask why I played it.
SirSpence
SirSpence
6 posts
Nomad

WWE. Same thing. Everyyear

Devoidless
Devoidless
3,678 posts
Jester

The CoD and MW series, along with every other brown/grey-scale FPS game. They take the same idea that was cool five or more years ago, slap on some questionably 'new' graphics, throw it all in a generic brown or grey environment and label is as the best thing evar. There has been little or no innovation in these types of games for the last few iterations.

Kasic
Kasic
5,556 posts
Jester

There has been little or no innovation in these types of games for the last few iterations.

Basically my gripe with it. I have Cod4 and I take a look at the latest Call of Duty games...I can't tell a difference. Sure, there's different perks, weapons and maps...but it's the same game. Except there's more OP weapons and perks in later versions.

Halo I agree with on multiplayer, but it actually has a storyline to the game that follows from game to game.

As for the video game I despise the most...Guitar Hero and games like that. It's not that I think they're a bad game, but that THEY ARE SUPER EXTREMELY ANNOYING TO LISTEN TO WHEN YOU DON'T LIKE MUSIC AND THE CLICKING FROM THE GUITAR DRIVES ME NUTS. Bleh.
404011xz
404011xz
212 posts
Farmer

That clicking is what gives you the urge to smash the guitar on the floor after every song
I

Kyleach
Kyleach
28 posts
Nomad

Why get Guitar hero if you don't like music?

Vagueshade
Vagueshade
83 posts
Peasant

What we need is something new and fresh, an IP that gives out something new.

That's why The Last of Us and Watch_Dogs is EXACTLY what we need.

Innovation can come best in new things.

PauseBreak
PauseBreak
317 posts
Templar

LoL and New Vegas.

MneDrops
MneDrops
3 posts
Nomad

Modern Warfare 3 is recycled garbage

Devoidless
Devoidless
3,678 posts
Jester

LoL and New Vegas.

Gee, wow! Three words and an acronym. Don't strain yourself now, wouldn't want you to hurt your thinking muscle and/or fingers!

Pssst..that's code for you really ought to explain yourself even a little bit.

Modern Warfare 3 is recycled garbage

Read above, substitute 'three' for 'four' and 'acronym' for 'number'.
Showing 61-75 of 82