Dossier

Sex: Female
Type: Fruit (Tomato)
Title: Princess

Posted Aug 12, '13 at 9:47pm

Terry_Logic

Terry_Logic

4,535 posts

He crushes evil do-ers in a pair of cool sneakers, searches for knowledge while simultaneously rescuing his friends from imminent danger, and unlocks valuable secrets along the way, all with a big smile on his face and an unforgettable sense of humility. No mission is too rough or too strenuous for this extraordinary hero.

Obviously, I'm referring to Rollie McFly.

http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20111114215419/bugdom/images/9/99/RollieMcFly.png

I haven't actually played Bugdom in about 10 years. Does anyone remember it from back in the day?

Posted Aug 13, '13 at 8:18pm

Darklink6789

Darklink6789

7 posts

id have to say Link going down a one mario as two (cause he's popular and beat i think 8 bosses to me i hate him) and 3d master chief.

Posted Aug 14, '13 at 7:53pm

R2D21999

R2D21999

17,582 posts

Knight

Link, yeah I know not anything new but hey, he's Link.

Posted Aug 17, '13 at 5:43pm

Grundorian

Grundorian

3 posts

I guess game characters can fall into only three genres, Science Fiction, Fantasy, and Reality. I won't include Horror because that would fall under the umbrella of Fantasy.

Science Fiction: Master Chief VS. Sheppard

Master Chief saves Earth/Sheppard saves all life in the universe

Winner: Sheppard

Fantasy: Mario VS. Link

Mario Steps on small animals under the influence of Hallucinogens to save a girl who's army of guards couldn't protect. Mario is a drugged up dwarf who enjoys harming animals for fun and forcing himself upon princesses he doesn't really even know/Link Saves all of Hyrule almost everyday from childhood starting with nothing more than a small sword. Link cares more for saving lives than he does for his own well being, Though he has an interesting take on landscaping.

Fantasy: Link

Reality: Niko Bellic VS. John Marston

John Marston, Though living a less than reputable youth, Sacrifices everything, including good of his soul, To save his family and to secure their future. John Marston always strived to do the right thing/Niko Bellic Moves to America after getting out of a rough tour for a foreign military that was never named. Upon arriving to America proceeds to experience Post Traumatic Stress Syndrome and kills all who get in his way, Showing no remorse as he guns down, runs down, and blows up more innocent civilians than a nuclear bomb. In the end saving nothing more than his deadbeat cousin and a couple of sedans. Niko Bellic is a Mafia Wannabe with an unpredictable personality.

Reality: John Marston

These are the greatest characters and nothing anyone says or does can change my mind.

Posted Aug 18, '13 at 12:43pm

XxNonsensexX

XxNonsensexX

10 posts

I believe ezio alditore is the best character of all time because of Assassins Creed Revelations. Full of charisma. I loved Revelations. Ezio had so many hidden weapons he was a force to be reckoned with. Plus he had skills of invisibility so to speak. Youd never see him comeing. But my opinion might change with Assassins creed black flag.

Posted Aug 23, '13 at 2:11am

Riptizoid101

Riptizoid101

6,310 posts

Probably mentioned before, but the guys from Banjo Kazooie (Banjo and Kazooie) are good contenders for "the best".

Posted Aug 25, '13 at 1:23am

pickpocket

pickpocket

6,003 posts

Mordecai

Mordecai is awesome, but I find Zero more appealing for some reason...

Posted Aug 28, '13 at 2:35am

xaeros

xaeros

54 posts

I'm surprised noone actually said a word about spyro (he is a DRAGON ! anyone loves that), or Cloud/sephiroth. To be honest, I haven't really seen any villain here, though some are soooo classy.

Genesis, for FF VII : before crysis, for example, is my best VG character of all time

http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20071027173502/finalfantasy/images/e/ee/Genesis_reads_LOVELESS.jpg

Posted Aug 28, '13 at 11:56am

xaeros

xaeros

54 posts

can't edit, it's from Crysis Core, not Before Crysis

Reply to Best video game character of all time?

You must be logged in to post a reply!