ForumsGamesBest video game character of all time?

128 49724
walshymusic
walshymusic
48 posts
Nomad

there are so many ways this conversation could go.... mario, ash ketchum, link, samus, master chief... the list goes on and on. one might be the most widely recognized, the most popular. one might be the oldest. one might be the toughest, the best fighter. the fastest. the strongest. the worst.

just put all of your opinions here and keep the discussion going.

• 128 Replies
bumernator
bumernator
1 posts
Nomad

nah i like masterchef from metal gears solid 7

walshymusic
walshymusic
48 posts
Nomad

haha nikolai is an awesome character in call of duty.

smartpants11
smartpants11
4 posts
Peasant

I like Cpt. Price. He is almost in EVERY call of duty game!

walshymusic
walshymusic
48 posts
Nomad

thats a good point, soap is cool. in mw2, the character Ghost is pretty cool.

ironblade41
ironblade41
514 posts
Shepherd

I'm pretty sure there was already one of these topics. Anyway, mine is Link from LoZ.

walshymusic
walshymusic
48 posts
Nomad

oh "ironblade41" link is a good character. hes really popular from the zelda games and being in super smash bro games and all. super smash bros highlights some of the most prolific video game characters of all times. my favorite character to use in super smash bros was fox.

ironblade41
ironblade41
514 posts
Shepherd

my favorite character to use in super smash bros was fox

Yeah, I also like fox a lot. I can't say his games are all that great, but they're okay.
walshymusic
walshymusic
48 posts
Nomad

i dont like his games so much, but i use him the most on super smash bros. the kirby games are all classics, kirby is one of the most widely known video game characters.

ironblade41
ironblade41
514 posts
Shepherd

kirby is one of the most widely known video game characters.

Uh... I'm not sure if I would say one of the most widely known, but everybody who knows him loves him! Mario, Link, Sonic -- They're all widely known.
floodrunner7777
floodrunner7777
53 posts
Nomad

probably master chief from the halo franchise or marcus fenix from gears of war franchise. Classics would have to be sonic , link and mario.

JuiceyBox
JuiceyBox
129 posts
Peasant

There are too many to list. If you play Mass Effect, you know what I mean. Hehe.

walshymusic
walshymusic
48 posts
Nomad

i think sonic, link and mario are all amongst the most well known characters of all time. also, i feel like most people have played the mario games at some point so many of the mario characters are very well known.

donkey kong, bowser, yoshi, princess peach, luigi. they are all right behing mario as far as being known goes i would say.

Kyleach
Kyleach
28 posts
Nomad

I did not like fox in Brawl but I did like him in melee and the orginal

walshymusic
walshymusic
48 posts
Nomad

yah i agree with you, i only use fox in melee, meta knight is one of my favorites in brawl and also link is good in all of them.

ironblade41
ironblade41
514 posts
Shepherd

For me, Meta Knight just doesn't do enough damage and doesn't have any useful moves so I don't use him. I mainly use Ike, Toon Link, Link, Sheik (because she has useful moves), starfox people, and sometimes Captain Falcon.

Showing 16-30 of 128