ForumsGamesBest video game character of all time?

128 49697
walshymusic
walshymusic
48 posts
Nomad

there are so many ways this conversation could go.... mario, ash ketchum, link, samus, master chief... the list goes on and on. one might be the most widely recognized, the most popular. one might be the oldest. one might be the toughest, the best fighter. the fastest. the strongest. the worst.

just put all of your opinions here and keep the discussion going.

• 128 Replies
vinster132
vinster132
5,881 posts
Jester

It's clearly Link, he's the best pokemon from Call of Duty

Uh you got me confused there, Link is in pokemon and pokemon are from CoD?
killersup10
killersup10
2,739 posts
Blacksmith

Killersup really enjoys the adult look of link from TWP. He believes that that link is trully the best video game character of all time.

Kyleach
Kyleach
28 posts
Nomad

I don't like Link, Luigi, or Cpt. Falcon in brawl either. I don't know exactly what it is but I can't hit anyone with them. I'm terrible with them. I mainly use Marth, Gandalf, Olamar, and Ike. Everyone I mentioned who I don't like in brawl I'm amazing with in Melee. Especially Cpt. Falcon

Ancuta
Ancuta
146 posts
Bard

Niko Bellic from GTA..
Also "Hitman" himself.. ****n he is awesome

walshymusic
walshymusic
48 posts
Nomad

dude, mario is without a doubt the best character of all time. link is one of the best. same with samus. master chief. idk who else....

173 posts
Nomad

Steve, he can carry 44,564,800 kg. Thats something, isn't it?

walshymusic
walshymusic
48 posts
Nomad

that is pretty impressive..... what game is steve from?

walshymusic
walshymusic
48 posts
Nomad

ahhhh yes i grew up with alot of sonic as well.... and for that reason hes one of my favorites, and i love using him in smash bros brawl for the wii.

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

what game is steve from?

Minecraft

Sonic

I miss when sonic was a respectable character...
xNightwish
xNightwish
1,609 posts
Nomad

I really like Agent 47 but to say he is the best is a bit to much.
But I think the best is probably some god of a game.

Volioze
Volioze
9 posts
Nomad

Link is the best, an icon of Nintendo, very class and powerful with many items (bommerang, bombs, bow ...) each of theses games are awesome, all the Zelda games are awesome.

Booozumz
Booozumz
1 posts
Nomad

I think Gordan Freeman is the best silent protagonist of any video game character, because he saves earth but shows absolutely no emotion about it. Kind of like a silent ******.

walshymusic
walshymusic
48 posts
Nomad

i think link is one of the most popular characters of all time, along with mario and sonic. they are all classics, and have been around forever!

bob5442
bob5442
35 posts
Blacksmith

I like Kirby

Gogotank
Gogotank
3,165 posts
Lord

I CAN'T DECIDE!!!!!!!!

Showing 31-45 of 128