ForumsGamesBest video game character of all time?

128 49727
walshymusic
walshymusic
48 posts
Nomad

there are so many ways this conversation could go.... mario, ash ketchum, link, samus, master chief... the list goes on and on. one might be the most widely recognized, the most popular. one might be the oldest. one might be the toughest, the best fighter. the fastest. the strongest. the worst.

just put all of your opinions here and keep the discussion going.

• 128 Replies
iWazBord
iWazBord
1,912 posts
Nomad

Trevor from GTA V. That is all.

K261326
K261326
26 posts
Nomad

Ryudo of Grandia.
Squall of final Fantasy

metalplastic
metalplastic
191 posts
Nomad

Game Theory got me thinking twice about Mario. But that's just a theory.
Maybe the best for me is doom guy.

Jeff1999
Jeff1999
1,356 posts
Farmer

Do vehicles count here? If they do, then my favorite is: KV-1 from World of Tanks!

AdamStormCloak
AdamStormCloak
14 posts
Peasant

HEAVY SPECIAL WEAPONS GUY

tf2 c:

Botanicula
Botanicula
4 posts
Peasant

Really guys? You could find better characters...

mightybob
mightybob
360 posts
Peasant

Sackboy.

He can create levels with his &quotoppit", he has grappling hooks, he can create objects, missiles, or anything at a push of a button with his "creatinator", and also a paint gun to blast paint at your friends, and can travel anywhere in craftverse inside his cardboard pod. Each Sackboy owns a planet that they can publish their creations to, whether it's a happy flower land, to a massive all-out warfare.

I think Sackboy from LBP2 just pwned everyone on this thread.

WhiteTorch
WhiteTorch
4 posts
Nomad

There are a lot of good answers here but my favorite is Vaas from farcry3. I only played the game once but that character standed out really well.

bingu77788
bingu77788
464 posts
Peasant

Test test test test test...

Max from... What? You think from Max Payne? Hell no, Max from Scribblenaughts.

Imagine drawing... A... A doughnut as big as the earth... A... A large cage for my two pets, Charlie the racoon, and Pang the dragon. Hell yeah!

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

and Pang the dragon

Something tells me he wouldn't answer your call..

*pang
bingu77788
bingu77788
464 posts
Peasant

pang... Pang... What's the difference? Feel same to me.

Jacen96
Jacen96
3,087 posts
Bard

pang... Pang... What's the difference? Feel same to me.

He has a very particular set a skills, skills that make him a nightmare for people like you. If you start calling him pang now, he will not hunt you, he will not pursue you. But if you keep calling him Pang, he will find you, and he will kill you.

~~~Darth Caedus
bingu77788
bingu77788
464 posts
Peasant

He has a very particular set a skills, skills that make him a nightmare for people like you. If you start calling him pang now, he will not hunt you, he will not pursue you. But if you keep calling him Pang, he will find you, and he will kill you

But why do you call... emmm... pang, he?

Pang's a boy, isn't he?

Pang. Pang. Pang. Pang. Pang. My new moto! *Throws away old moto, replaces new moto.*
Jacen96
Jacen96
3,087 posts
Bard

But why do you call... emmm... pang, he?

Pang's a boy, isn't he?

Pang. Pang. Pang. Pang. Pang. My new moto! *Throws away old moto, replaces new moto.*

(*extended*) MAYYYYYYBBEEEEEE

~~~Darth Caedus
Fuzio
Fuzio
63 posts
Nomad

I am not able to think of anyone whom I like better in a game than Mario. He says so little, but at the same time, so much. His brother Luigi is a pretty cool dude too!

Showing 106-120 of 128