ForumsThe TavernIf You Could...

284 66211
pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

So...back in '10, before I went on my lil &quotangtongshu hiatus" for about a year or so...I actually was somewhat active in the forums. During that time...I made a thread of similar title (only...I made it too specific to continue with different ideas) and I wanted to bring it back (only newer...and more improved!) to give the forums a lil more push towards its old active self

What will happen: So..like I stated, I tried to make this before...but I was too foolish back then to do it properly (although...after reading through it...I apparently had a similar sense of humor...but I went the opposite of how GoM went...I apparently was a bit more serious back then compared to how I am now). So in this thread...I will give you options or just a sole question starting with the phrase "If you could..." for you all to answer then discuss and whatnot. Every now and then I will change what the subject is (similar to S_P's thread...except my updates might not be as frequent as his. Or they might be more frequent...I don't know..we will see how it goes)

So...in honor of my original thread...I will start it with the same question. If you could be any element (air, water, earth, or fire), which would you be? (and why?)

• 284 Replies
Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

Equestria

For teh lulz.

theni
theni
34 posts
Shepherd

I would call it Bozitlon because that is the name of the imaginary country that my father told stories about where my siblings and I were main characters who had supper powers.
ever since then, i have "named" nearly every imaginary country Bozitlon (i think it is related to Bozo, cuz he used to call out "bed time for bozos&quot... yeah... kinda lame.

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

Surprisingly decent turn-out

New Question...

If you could become any Pokemon, of your own creation, what would you be like? (Oh..and to make you think a little bit, no legendary or psuedo-legendary)

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Wow tough one. So we make our own pokemon? I'm kinda confused.

EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,444 posts
Jester

I knew I'd use this someday. That day is today.

http://i1147.photobucket.com/albums/o541/Mr12Relic/pokemon_zpsd7cd1507.jpg

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

So we make our own pokemon? I'm kinda confused.

Yep..create yourself as a Pokemon. What typing would you have? Characteristics? Attacks? Evolutions? etc

Emp..I'm loving it. What route can I find a Shirtless Emp? I'd like to catch it..maybe evolve it into a Dragonball Z Emp =p
Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

The Armatar didn't work very well lol.

http://www.mypokecard.com/en/Gallery/my/galery/AXgaQGWvi3Hy.jpg

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

I'm not doing one of those cards because my computer won't let them be submitted.

R2D21999 10hp Metal

http://images.halloweencostumes.com/kids-r2d2-costume-zoom.jpg
Basic

Scaring newcomers
Scares newcomers and pokemon with the words of R2.

[b]Pangmerchandise +200hp

Eats pangcake to boost HP.

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

Man..I left this one up longer because I really liked the creativity that was happening. Oh well

New Question...

If you could bring back to life one person, who would that person be?

rychus
rychus
1,282 posts
Farmer

If you could bring back to life one person, who would that person be?

My best friend, Bobby Riddle.
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Maybe my gramps. Gotta love that gramps.

Terry_Logic
Terry_Logic
4,484 posts
Jester

Jesus Christ, so I could show him how the world has been interpreting his teachings for the past couple millenniums. The look on his face would be priceless.

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

Well..that one actually had better than results than expected.
That sounds really sad.. haha

New Question...

If you could be any person, alive today, for a week..who would it be and why?

GandalftheGrey666
GandalftheGrey666
1,859 posts
Peasant

I would say Obama. It would be cool to be a president.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

I would be that midget that played R2D2. Then I will go into that R2 costume and rule the world.

It would be cool to be a president.

Ha! That's a laugh. You'll probably do nothing but making taxes and approving laws.
Showing 166-180 of 284