ForumsThe TavernIf You Could...

284 66221
pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

So...back in '10, before I went on my lil &quotangtongshu hiatus" for about a year or so...I actually was somewhat active in the forums. During that time...I made a thread of similar title (only...I made it too specific to continue with different ideas) and I wanted to bring it back (only newer...and more improved!) to give the forums a lil more push towards its old active self

What will happen: So..like I stated, I tried to make this before...but I was too foolish back then to do it properly (although...after reading through it...I apparently had a similar sense of humor...but I went the opposite of how GoM went...I apparently was a bit more serious back then compared to how I am now). So in this thread...I will give you options or just a sole question starting with the phrase "If you could..." for you all to answer then discuss and whatnot. Every now and then I will change what the subject is (similar to S_P's thread...except my updates might not be as frequent as his. Or they might be more frequent...I don't know..we will see how it goes)

So...in honor of my original thread...I will start it with the same question. If you could be any element (air, water, earth, or fire), which would you be? (and why?)

• 284 Replies
wflag10
wflag10
1,269 posts
Nomad

I would teleport to KnightDeclan and punch him in the face. Then, I would teleport to Teslaguy and punch him/her in the face.

Why: Because they're both annoying, and I don't like them that's why.

Also you said I could do anything wanted, so technically if I wanted to I could teleport.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

I would destroy the world and take all the chicken with me in an escape pod.

Riptizoid101
Riptizoid101
6,257 posts
Farmer

I would rob KFC and go home to watch TV, because, why not?

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

New question...

If you could have one useless superpower (example: The power to create ice cubes in any glass of liquid)...what would it be and why?

HUA7XFan122396
HUA7XFan122396
80 posts
Jester

The ability to change guitar strings with my mind... because I need to change my guitar strings

Riptizoid101
Riptizoid101
6,257 posts
Farmer

The ability to grow hair on command so that I can show off my high levels of testosterone and masculinity to my friends and colleagues by growing the greatest and manliest mustache that has ever been seen on a man's face.

Terry_Logic
Terry_Logic
4,484 posts
Jester

The ability to alter my appearance however I wanted whenever I wanted. It sounds like a very useful superpower, but I wouldn't use it for anything in the least bit practical. Just for little things, such as getting rid of acne and moles; maybe grow a few inches taller just for the hell of it.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

So the ability to attract Storm's sister will not be allowed because it is very useful.

I guess the ability to jump, eat, and sleep at the same time.

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

New question...

If you could have a word of your creation become a legitimate word, what would it be and what would it mean?

GandalftheGrey666
GandalftheGrey666
1,859 posts
Peasant

Durk.
It would have the similar to the word 'fail', so it can be used in case of a fail.

Riptizoid101
Riptizoid101
6,257 posts
Farmer

Barquazism. Meaning, what ever you think it means. Literally, that's what I would like it to mean.

Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

Salvidianation. The taking of the world by Salvidianites.

OperationNilo
OperationNilo
3,937 posts
Shepherd

Zxzxzx. "The eagles are coming!"

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

New question...

If you could make any member of the sex you are attracted to fall in love with you, who would it be and why?

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

It would be this girl I met at camp, I don't know her name. Problem is I have to wait a whole year to see her again.

Showing 211-225 of 284