ForumsThe TavernIf You Could...

284 66224
pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

So...back in '10, before I went on my lil &quotangtongshu hiatus" for about a year or so...I actually was somewhat active in the forums. During that time...I made a thread of similar title (only...I made it too specific to continue with different ideas) and I wanted to bring it back (only newer...and more improved!) to give the forums a lil more push towards its old active self

What will happen: So..like I stated, I tried to make this before...but I was too foolish back then to do it properly (although...after reading through it...I apparently had a similar sense of humor...but I went the opposite of how GoM went...I apparently was a bit more serious back then compared to how I am now). So in this thread...I will give you options or just a sole question starting with the phrase "If you could..." for you all to answer then discuss and whatnot. Every now and then I will change what the subject is (similar to S_P's thread...except my updates might not be as frequent as his. Or they might be more frequent...I don't know..we will see how it goes)

So...in honor of my original thread...I will start it with the same question. If you could be any element (air, water, earth, or fire), which would you be? (and why?)

• 284 Replies
SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

Bugs Bunny so I could hangout with him and make fun of Elmer Fudd, Yosemite Sam, and Melvin the Martian. xD

daleks
daleks
3,770 posts
Chamberlain

Melvin

Marvin.
SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

Marvin.

Good catch, I'm glad you know your Looney Tunes characters (It was a test BTW).
Ernie15
Ernie15
13,351 posts
Bard

The King of the Hill universe would be cool to live in. It would be just like our universe, except seriously unfortunate things don't happen, you're very well-drawn without too many visible flaws, and Hank Hill exists as a real person.

Skeleton_Pilot
Skeleton_Pilot
1,361 posts
Blacksmith

Hopefully you'd help out Tom =o Jerry was kinda a jerk

Well of course... but in Jerry's defense, Tom could just chase another, less-conniving mouse... =P
Fuzio
Fuzio
63 posts
Nomad

I want to live in the Sponge Bob universe. If I could breathe underwater of course. Sponge Bob and Patrick look like they know how to have a good time.

Terry_Logic
Terry_Logic
4,484 posts
Jester

I've always wanted to live in the Futurama universe. Partly because I've always wanted to live in space, and partly because it's very laid back for a universe where almost anything can happen. And who wouldn't want a robot for a friend?

I want to live in the Sponge Bob universe.

You would probably end up being this guy:

http://pic.jpgdump.com/25175.jpg
metalplastic
metalplastic
191 posts
Nomad

I'd want to be in the Last Airbender universe. I want to know what kind of bender I would be.

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

Seems I need to update this...

New question...

If you could create a new candy, what would it be? Describe it the best you can.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

I would make the "R2 bar" It would be a chocolate bar filled with marshmallow and leftover R2 cookies. The wrapper would be orange and include a picture of the candy bar and R2(not me the other one). The candy bar itself would look kind of like a Twix bar, although it would be the size of a Hershey bar.

GandalftheGrey666
GandalftheGrey666
1,859 posts
Peasant

JKnuckel. It would be a chocolate bar in the shape of a finger. It would be filled with bubble gum and a secret filling and another thin piece of chocolate to represent the bone. It would dyed into a mix of salt, apple juice and strawberry juice. On the wrapper there would be a picture of a bunny biting the chocolate finger. It would be a size of a Snickers bar.

Terry_Logic
Terry_Logic
4,484 posts
Jester

Peanut butter. Just plain peanut butter, with a thin caramel coating to keep it all together, in the form of a candy bar.

GandalftheGrey666
GandalftheGrey666
1,859 posts
Peasant

It would dyed

*facepalm*
*be dyed
Ernie15
Ernie15
13,351 posts
Bard

I've had this weird idea for a candy bar for a while now. It isn't really a candy bar, actually--it's more of a candy cup. It's round, with ridged edges, and the top of the cup has a larger circumference than the bottom of the cup. They would be individually wrapped in orange wrappers with yellow writing, although they would be more popularly marketed in packages of two, or, if you want the "King Size" pack, four. It would be a perfect mixture of peanut butter and chocolate, and it would be the most amazing candy creation ever.

Oh, and the peanut butter would be on the outside and the creamy chocolate filling would be on the inside. I feel like the other way just wouldn't work for most people.

Pieguyme
Pieguyme
1,010 posts
Farmer

I would call it the "Banjo Bar." It would look like a banjo, and basically be a cross between a Three Musketeers bar and a Twix bar.

Yeah, you can tell I didn't put much thought into that.

Showing 241-255 of 284