ForumsThe TavernIf You Could...

284 66358
pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

So...back in '10, before I went on my lil &quotangtongshu hiatus" for about a year or so...I actually was somewhat active in the forums. During that time...I made a thread of similar title (only...I made it too specific to continue with different ideas) and I wanted to bring it back (only newer...and more improved!) to give the forums a lil more push towards its old active self

What will happen: So..like I stated, I tried to make this before...but I was too foolish back then to do it properly (although...after reading through it...I apparently had a similar sense of humor...but I went the opposite of how GoM went...I apparently was a bit more serious back then compared to how I am now). So in this thread...I will give you options or just a sole question starting with the phrase "If you could..." for you all to answer then discuss and whatnot. Every now and then I will change what the subject is (similar to S_P's thread...except my updates might not be as frequent as his. Or they might be more frequent...I don't know..we will see how it goes)

So...in honor of my original thread...I will start it with the same question. If you could be any element (air, water, earth, or fire), which would you be? (and why?)

• 284 Replies
Jblaze101
Jblaze101
513 posts
Peasant

[/b] I would want to be the element Lightning you'd be the fastest traveling object in the universe

Great, maybe lets add more: dark, light, ice, poison, bomb, wool. HOW WOULD YOU LIKE THAT???[b]

wat i stole your element for you to want to troll my comment get a life

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

wat i stole your element for you to want to troll my comment get a life

You know, pang only gave us four elements to choose from. They were fire, water, earth and air. There was no lightning in there at all.

Anyway, I don't really know what to pick for the actor/actress thing as I hardly watch movies.
MagicTree
MagicTree
749 posts
Nomad

Air. Definitely because you could fly, put out Fire or help Fire grow, shift the Earth and chill Water to ice/snow. I'd like it.

pokemonrocks126
pokemonrocks126
665 posts
Nomad

ummm for the element i would be darkness/night/shadows beacuse i could make it be night i could mover super fast i could become a 3d shadow so none could hit me i could teleport (useing the speed of light whitch darknes can travel at) mind control people ueing evilness or make yourelf into things made of shadows so i ould fly i would be ammune to water air earth and the fire itself but light wouldet be a problem if i could become shadow because shadows are mainly caused by ligh hitting an object that wont let it pass through it i could kill it and be awesome and scare people and such or i woild be eletricity because i could go ito tech and make them into robots travel extreamly fast control people by going into their brains and sending new signals and alot of things if i had to be one of the original i would be water caue i could become ice and kill people and such

Jumpper
Jumpper
196 posts
Nomad

I would probably want to take Leonardo Dicaprio in Inception.

Great! I'll be Arthur. WE CAN BE A TEAM!
foxlink
foxlink
270 posts
Nomad

I would want power over the Air, for flight, the fact i could control the air in others lungs make me a good foe, and I could give myself an air bubble for Underwater

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

Alright! Great job guys! Makin me so proud =D

New question...

Continuing with the movie theme...If you could create your own movie, what would it be? (genre? Basic idea of plot? etc)

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,956 posts
Shepherd

Continuing with the movie theme...If you could create your own movie, what would it be? (genre? Basic idea of plot? etc)

That would be my dream job. I have had so many good ideas that I cant settle on one. Most likely I would make some sort of action film.
pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

Well...this turnout was quite..saddening

Let's try another shall we?

Stealing from original thread...if you could use only one pick up line to pick up whomever you are attracted to...what would it be? and try to state why

IAgreeWithYou
IAgreeWithYou
509 posts
Nomad

Have to go with the classic creepy guy pick up line.

Does this smell like chloroform to you?

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

Does this smell like chloroform to you?

Love this one..a classic XD
Similar one: Excuse me..I believe someone might have roofied my drink..could you try it and tell me if you think so?
killersup10
killersup10
2,739 posts
Blacksmith

"hey, come over here and look how hot mom is." And then Killersup's mother will tell the nice girl how awesome Killersup is. It has yet to work, but Killersup is working on it.

Jumpper
Jumpper
196 posts
Nomad

Have to go with the classic creepy guy pick up line.

MAN! you stole mine!

oh well here is a better one anyway.

I looked into your eyes and saw heaven. looked into your heart and say darkness.............. do you need a hug for that?
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Hey girl if you were a booger I'd pick you first.

Did you come from Tennesee? Cause you're the ten I see.

collimore
collimore
45 posts
Peasant

Well I'm a girl so I've never used a pick up line but I love this one.
"Did you eat Lucky Charms for breakfast? Cuz you look magically delicious!"

Showing 31-45 of 284