ForumsThe TavernIf You Could...

284 66217
pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

So...back in '10, before I went on my lil &quotangtongshu hiatus" for about a year or so...I actually was somewhat active in the forums. During that time...I made a thread of similar title (only...I made it too specific to continue with different ideas) and I wanted to bring it back (only newer...and more improved!) to give the forums a lil more push towards its old active self

What will happen: So..like I stated, I tried to make this before...but I was too foolish back then to do it properly (although...after reading through it...I apparently had a similar sense of humor...but I went the opposite of how GoM went...I apparently was a bit more serious back then compared to how I am now). So in this thread...I will give you options or just a sole question starting with the phrase "If you could..." for you all to answer then discuss and whatnot. Every now and then I will change what the subject is (similar to S_P's thread...except my updates might not be as frequent as his. Or they might be more frequent...I don't know..we will see how it goes)

So...in honor of my original thread...I will start it with the same question. If you could be any element (air, water, earth, or fire), which would you be? (and why?)

• 284 Replies
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Did you eat Lucky Charms for breakfast? Cuz you look magically delicious!"

Ohh I did eat Lucky Charms but too bad your not my type.
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Are you going to change the topic because this thread is dying fast.

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

I am..would've done it yesterday but I passed out

Alright..new question

If you could be any of the 3 stereotypical starting classes of an RPG game (warrior, mage, rogue) which would it be and why?

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,981 posts
Grand Duke

That's a hard question. I usually go for classes that are warrior-mage combis, like the Druids in Diablo II, or the Engineer in Torchlight II, so I can still get into the thick of the fight. whilst at the same time having spells to bombard. Also, the nice moderate to high health and mana.

GhostOfHorror
GhostOfHorror
890 posts
Nomad

I usually pick mage, because, I've always liked to be able to heal in games and be useful in groups.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Warrior, warriors resemble strength even though they don't have much speed.

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

Warrior. I like being on the offensive with little to no care about defense.

Cranium80
Cranium80
489 posts
Shepherd

Warrior for sure, so I could hack and slash my way through a thousand faceless minions without breaking a sweat!

xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,711 posts
Blacksmith

mage because i like magic. imagine a time-mage stopping the time around him so he can hack and slash his enemies, walk away and let the time flow normally again...

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

Awesome! Got some activity back in here again! Keep it going!

New question...

If you could be any animal/insect..what would it be and why? (this does not mean what is your favorite animal..maybe your favorite animal is the aardvark but you'd want to be immortal jellyfish..)

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,981 posts
Grand Duke

I would like to be a hippo, living on the banks of Africa. You just laze about the whole day, and you're on top of the food chain.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

I would be a bat. The only downside to that is that I'm blind and I can't use the internet but it would be interesting to see how it turns out.

IAgreeWithYou
IAgreeWithYou
509 posts
Nomad

Immortal ant all the way.

Imagine how much people would get annoyed.

"I'm going to squash this ant" *hits me with foot*

"Huh? It's still there" *stamps feet again*

"What is it doing" *frantically stamps feet*

"GET IT OFF OF ME!!!!" *running around like an idiot*

ironblade41
ironblade41
514 posts
Shepherd

I would probably be a talking lap dog with apposable thumbs. I could use the internet AND lick my butt. (a joke)

GhostOfHorror
GhostOfHorror
890 posts
Nomad

Hm. I don't know, I'd probably be a winged creature of some kind because it would be great to be able to fly, perhaps a hawk or an eagle.

Showing 46-60 of 284