ForumsSupport Forum[Answered] Terra Monsters wont work

10 4284
Bman66
Bman66
35 posts
Peasant

at the very beginning when the big guy is telling me how to battle it goes wrong, because after I catch it it says "Information Received" with a blue screen with the bright yellow words "TERRA MONSTERS" and above it are some terra monsters, I have been able to play this game and I have tried every day PLEASE HELP ME

• 10 Replies
MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

I tried and it works just fine... has your problem been solved in the meantime Bman66?

If so, please let us know so we can lock the thread when answered/solved, ok? Thank you! =)

Bman66
Bman66
35 posts
Peasant

No I will post on here if I do fix it

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

Allright, I'll leave it open untill further notice then. =)

Bman66
Bman66
35 posts
Peasant

does anybody know what to do?

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

Still not solved then I understand? =/

I will relay this to an admin and see if they can fix it or solve the problem for you.

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

I understood it was still not fixed for you... I will forward it again to an admin as it seems to have been buried in the pile of work. Please wait for his answer, ok? =)

whyamIhere
whyamIhere
4 posts
Farmer

Um, I always used to play it on here, now i can't search it or anything, so i tried it on facebook, and it says im logged somewhere else, so i belive its here, but i can't log out cause its down, please put it up as soon as you can so i can play it, it was my 2nd fav game.

burger9
burger9
1 posts
Nomad

Almost everything is fine for me but it cuts off half of the screen so i can't click the play button.

whyamIhere
whyamIhere
4 posts
Farmer

Mine to, yesterday it worked but MORE than half the screen was cut off, ( not on armor games, not on facebook, either) so, i really wish i can play it.

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

Have you both tried to reset your browser's zoom function by pressing "Ctrl" + "0" yet? Sometimes the flash player cuts off part of the game screen when your browser is zoomed in. =)

Showing 1-10 of 10