ForumsThe TavernOops wrong order.

18 3342
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Don't you just hate wrong orders? Put your story here.

I had 2 that happened this weekend, Taco Bell: I was ordering 2 Locos Tacos with just cheese on it, but when they gave me my tacos they had no meat in them, which I was very annoyed with.

KFC: This one was the worst that's ever happened to me. Me and my mom went to eat over there and so many things happened. First they forget my drink. Then they forget my sides, Next they gave us take out when we wanted to eat in, and finally they gave me a very small chicken wing instead of the leg and breast I wanted.

• 18 Replies
IAgreeWithYou
IAgreeWithYou
509 posts
Nomad

put LITERALLY an entire salt shaker worth of salt on it

I know the feeling. People say that it's horrible having too little...but if the you starting to have baked potato with your salt you've gone too far.

Reminds me of subway. I always have to ask them to put a quarter of the mayonaise they normally put and they still go up and back four times! How much mayonaise does subway have to spare?
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

I remembered another one from when I was 10. I was with my parents at a hotel and we were hungry so we went to the hotel's restraunt thing. As I was 10 I thought I was too young to have any of the "adult" meals, so I ordered just regular chicken fingers with fries. I waited at least 4 hours before I acctually got the food.

After you have idiots derping in your ear for a few hours, it all runs together.

Who the employees or the customers?
MageGrayWolf
MageGrayWolf
9,470 posts
Farmer

I was staying with my dad for a month and during that time we went up to see my uncle (his brother) for a week. As such I was doing a lot of eating out. Non of the places had gotten my order right. During the time we were with my uncle we went to this one place. The waitress there said to us that she was deaf but could read lips so just face her when we place our order. I just mouthed my order with out making a sound. As it turned out the deaf waitress was the only one to get my order right the whole month. I made sure she got a good tip for that.

Yeah I know the story didn't end with a wrong order, but it was still related to getting wrong orders.

Showing 16-18 of 18