ForumsSupport ForumSite crash?

6 1251
Coyote421
Coyote421
27 posts
Nomad

About an hour ago while I was online the website seemed to crash. No pages were loading and I was stuck on the page I was on. Now that I'm back the forum posts are acting even more glitchy than they were before. What happened?

• 6 Replies
xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

Probably something to do with your browser. My browser always crashes while i'm on AG. Or anything else for that matter... So its probably not AG. Just your computer.

Coyote421
Coyote421
27 posts
Nomad

well my browser never did that before, although everything in its window pane became unresponsive when it responded again the site seemed to be down, I left to another site and came back to AG and it was still down.

daleks
daleks
3,770 posts
Chamberlain

The same thing happened to me. It only seemed to last about a minute. Most likely it was just some glitch or something and it was down for a few minutes. I wouldn't worry too much about it.

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

Maybe...just maybe...an update of some kind?

BeyondLimitless
BeyondLimitless
7 posts
Shepherd

): My armor points went down by like 100 and now I have a weird armatar.. This is lame..

xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

@beyondlimitless
lol veering off topic a bit DayCee sry about this... But you lost AP from your comments getting deleted. And you get the armatar you have when you drop below the amount of AP you need for your previous armatar.

Showing 1-6 of 6