ForumsNews and Feedback[ANS] I'm going to go deaf. Do something about this please!

22 9455
Wyuen
Wyuen
374 posts
Nomad

It's been happening again and again and I'm just so fed up. In the last minute I clicked on a game, and the armor games logo blasted up in my screen. My volume meter is at halfway. Halfway! for goodness sake and yet the sounds of the swords clashing screamed through my speakers and woke up the whole neighbourhood.

Good grief, do you want us users to go deaf? This is in no way helping my tinnitus at all. I don't want to mute my sound everytime I go onto this website. Do something about it please!

• 22 Replies
Ancuta
Ancuta
146 posts
Bard

I think it's the requirement for uploading games on this site. It's kind of promotion for AG

Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,321 posts
Treasurer

I think it's the requirement for uploading games on this site. It's kind of promotion for AG

Actually, there are a few games on the site that don't have the intro. One is listed in this thread, and here's another.
lolchrisgarone
lolchrisgarone
7 posts
Peasant

Turn your volume down

JuiceyBox
JuiceyBox
129 posts
Peasant

Actually, there are a few games on the site that don't have the intro. One is listed in this thread, and here's another.

Ah, Raze 2.
Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,321 posts
Treasurer

[quote]Actually, there are a few games on the site that don't have the intro. One is listed in this thread, and here's another.

Ah, Raze 2.[/quote]

I already stated that a game was listed, then I linked to a different game that also doesn't have the AG intro.
JuiceyBox
JuiceyBox
129 posts
Peasant

I already stated that a game was listed, then I linked to a different game that also doesn't have the AG intro.

I know.

Just wanted to put that in. Hehe.
MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

This thread has been generating nothing but 'echo-posts' and off-topic derailing...

Since it has been mentioned, discussed and more than thoroughly answered; locked...

Showing 16-22 of 22