6,737 posts
Baron

Does anyone want a Bad Eggs 2? Something completely different from BEO 1? ;P

• 7 Replies
thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,346 posts
Farmer

if you want something completely different why do you want a sequel? :S play a different game

ironblade41
ironblade41
514 posts
Shepherd

I can honestly say that you can't make a sequel to a multiplayer game. It's much smarter just to update it. Look what happened to exit path.

soldierperson
soldierperson
269 posts
Peasant

I can honestly say that you can't make a sequel to a multiplayer game. It's much smarter just to update it. Look what happened to exit path.

I agree with you I mean they replaced Shell Shock live for a second one which really isn't the same because some wepons you earn for free you can only earn them at level 26 or something.
thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,346 posts
Farmer

I agree with you I mean they replaced Shell Shock live for a second one which really isn't the same because some wepons you earn for free you can only earn them at level 26 or something.

same goes with shell shock live 1. shell shock live 2 is pretty much the same only better.
xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

Yes i can agree... Exit Path 2 just sucked lol... No one even played or plays it... The first is much better.

same goes with shell shock live 1. shell shock live 2 is pretty much the same only better.

I must say SSL and SSL2 are pretty much the same. But sSL 2 is better.
S_man98
S_man98
221 posts
Shepherd

Bad Eggs is an expanding online game. A sequel wouldn't make sense.

boyrf
boyrf
1 posts
Nomad

Bad Eggs 2 Bad Eggs 2 Bad Eggs 2 Bad Eggs 2

Showing 1-7 of 7