ForumsSupport Forum[Answered] Spiral Knights won't play

22 12601
jinhobyun
jinhobyun
11 posts
Nomad

Service Temporarily Unavailable

The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.

Apache/2.2.14 (Ubuntu) Server at www.spiralknights.com Port 80
[b]Thats what it says on the screen so i cant play anymore can anyone tell me how to fix this stupid thing

• 22 Replies
MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

I'll be blunt but honest... you can't... =/

At least not from your end or from ArmorGames' end. This is a server problem at the end of the game developers. All you can do is switch browsers, wait and retry.

To make sure, I tried loading the game and first got this message:

Either there is a temporary network outage or the server is not yet fully operational. Please wait a moment before reconnecting.

I waited a few minutes, then reconnected and I was able to logon to the server and the game loaded normally again. Hope it works for you too! =)
jinhobyun
jinhobyun
11 posts
Nomad

So if you wait and then "refreash?" the page it works for you?

jinhobyun
jinhobyun
11 posts
Nomad

So it worked for me before but after i got this
[quote]Either there is a temporary network outage or the server is not yet fully operational. Please wait a moment before reconnecting.

it wouldn't work. but then i was on the train and i was connected to diff server and then i was able to log in. I'm not sure but is it my internet connection? I don't get why it won't work now when it did

Also I tried to play on steam and it worked but i cant log on to my original account since i used armorgames' id to play Spiral Knight
Can you tell me how to play Spiral knight on steam without having to remake my account?

And if i end up losing my account... Who do I blame?? lool
I had bunch of stuff in my account including cash stuff soo

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

I can't help you with anything related to your Steam account, sorry... =/

As for the problem you're having here on ArmorGames, what I stated before is what I did and it worked just fine. Have you tried reconnecting today and it still won't work for you?

jinhobyun
jinhobyun
11 posts
Nomad

Yea i tried to reconnect several times wont work

I tried to blame the Spiral Knights.com but it says the same thing about the server and wont let me in

I disconnected my internet and reconnected but won't work
I tried it on chrome and i tried it on launch internet explorer browser....
I'm kinda stuck here.... ahhh

could you be little more specific on how you fixed(ish) the SK on ArmoGames

mudzimu
mudzimu
12 posts
Shepherd

when i start it up this is what show up

The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

nothing i do is workin!!!

mudzimu
mudzimu
12 posts
Shepherd

o and i think its 503 tell me how 2 fix this

mudzimu
mudzimu
12 posts
Shepherd

uhh yea i did but they not really helping much....

jinhobyun
jinhobyun
11 posts
Nomad

How come I can play it on stream??
and some ppl are saying they fixed it somehow i wanna fix it too dammit
can i atleast get my id?? idk my actualy SP account since i always log in with my AG account

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

uhh yea i did but they not really helping much....

Did you give them time to respond before saying they aren't helping much?
MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

@ mudzimu : It is exactly what the error message states... the connection to the game server failed and you simply have to wait and retry to get it up again. ArmorGames can not fix this as the servers are run by the developers of the game themselves, not by ArmorGames who is merely hosting this game, ok? =)

@ jinhobyun : People are not saying they fixed it, they haven't... as I stated before, all I did was wait... refresh... try to login again... and I got through and was able to play. That's all one can do right now.

mudzimu
mudzimu
12 posts
Shepherd

ok, i know it cant be a armor games problem because when i do to spiral knights homepage i see that also.also i waited long enough because it been like this for like 10 days now.

mudzimu
mudzimu
12 posts
Shepherd

o and did u see this same message like this and it work?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

Yes, I got the same message when attempting to play the game... after waiting a bit, I retried and it loaded normally. So it's a matter of connection stability, nothing else. Just to be sure, have you tried clearing your cache and switching browser as well? =)

mudzimu
mudzimu
12 posts
Shepherd

ok i see if this work this the only website it do it on tho.(and spiral knights website alway)

Showing 1-15 of 22