ForumsThe TavernDISAPERING TOPICS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7 1773
Rhodes1013
Rhodes1013
98 posts
Nomad

ok i dont think this will start a conversation or anything like that unless its happened to someone else but i manely want a moderator to see this now i dont think its a major problem but yesterday i made 2 topic and the one i made disapered from the topics the 2 i made were Boarderlands 2 for any gaming console and when you get off armorgames and dont get back on for a long time and when i got back on to check the responses only the when you get off armorgames and dont get back on for a long time was the only one on the topics list and scence i made them at the same time the the when you get of armorgames one is still on the first page im starting to asume that my other one disapered because i also check the next 10 pages so unless a moderator move it to another topic list in the comunnity i think it disapered and if this is a bug please fix and like i said erlier in this post i dont think its that big of a deal but if it is a bug please fix urgently

• 7 Replies
Rhodes1013
Rhodes1013
98 posts
Nomad

oops sorry i think i should have added that before i got back on to check the responses before the boarderlands 2 one was gone i waited one day just in case saying this would have effected the answer or anything that includes this topic

Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,321 posts
Treasurer

You must refresh to see new threads and posts. With some browsers, F5 is enough, but other browsers require Ctrl+F5.

Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

so unless a moderator move it to another topic list in the comunnity i think it disapered

Maybe you should check to see if it has been moved first.
Rhodes1013
Rhodes1013
98 posts
Nomad

ok thanks for clearing that up i accidentaly skiped over the video game topic

Rhodes1013
Rhodes1013
98 posts
Nomad

yeah i forgot to add this but i didnt think the moderators could move topics and i said that in the first post cuz i was really confused cuz i thought they would have just locked it and told me to put it somewhere else

Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,321 posts
Treasurer

@Rhodes1013: Future reference so you don't underestimate the mods again...

Mods can do the following to a thread:

-Rename
-Sticky/Unsticky
-Lock
-Move
-Delete the thread or any posts within the thread

Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

Alright, I guess your concern has been addressed and you've found your other topic.

Showing 1-7 of 7