ForumsSupport ForumFeedback Tab

5 2016
soccerdude2
soccerdude2
1,673 posts
Shepherd

So when I was on Photobucket to upload a photo, I noticed it had a black feedback tab on the right side, and it behaved almost exactly like the one on armorgames!

http://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w503/soccerdude2/Screenshot2012-11-24at103621AM.png

Coincidence? I think not!

Alas, it's just kinda funny and weird...

• 5 Replies
MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

Could simply be that ArmorGames is using the exact similar template they aquired from the same company PhotoBucket is using for that feature...

Coincidence? I think so! =)

JuiceyBox
JuiceyBox
129 posts
Peasant

I'm pretty sure it's just a coincidence. The Feedback thing is probably a program or something. I know a bit of code, but I have no idea how to make that feedback thing.

But a coincidence? My guess goes there.

soccerdude2
soccerdude2
1,673 posts
Shepherd

Yeah I was trying to be sarcastic when I said the coincidence thing, but eh. I was thinking along the lines of what DayCee said too, kinda like what I remember when two artists used the same 'template' for a song that they both bought from someone. Or maybe that reference is completely wrong heh.

indianajones1
indianajones1
74 posts
Nomad

I don't understand what the Feedback button means.

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

You can click it and you will be redirected to the GetSatisfaction page for ArmorGames. There you can give feedback on reporting bugs/glitches, suggest ideas and give praise to the ArmorGames staff about the website. =)

Showing 1-5 of 5