ForumsGamesWorld of Warcraft

259 50904
Lil_Shoe
Lil_Shoe
81 posts
Nomad

Outstanding game. Post comments all about it.

I have a 70 and 66.

• 259 Replies
DivineDarkness
DivineDarkness
1,226 posts
Nomad

no its not outstanding its a dumb game that makes people say HAHA THERES THE KID WITH NO LIFE!! and so i quit, and my bros still play and my bros friend still paly and they have like 4 70s each tahts more than about 20 real gameplay hours of their life wasted. tis not outstanding.

turret
turret
1,628 posts
Shepherd

not good at all warcraft is way better

nick_coolhaha
nick_coolhaha
1,197 posts
Herald

wait what are you writting turret did you even read what the people above you said. well anyways i used to play WoW but i noticed it was too time consuming and like divinedarkness said it makes you have no life, so i stoped. while i was playing it it was an awesome game.

RaptorExx
RaptorExx
2,204 posts
Farmer

I've never played WoW, I've heard it's quite good, and besides, you're only a nerd if you sit until the wee hours of the morning(after about 48 hrs of nonstop playing) before you consider getting off.
maybe a 5/10 unitl I finally get it and play it

Lennywins
Lennywins
130 posts
Nomad

Seems to me games like that are a lot of fun to play but are way too easy to get lost in without any recognizable stopping point, like the end of the game. It just keeps expanding and new things show up and it gets bigger and bigger and you're on there longer and longer with technically nothing to show for it.

turret
turret
1,628 posts
Shepherd

what are you talking about lennywins world of warcraft sucks try playing warcraft some day

Duff
Duff
29 posts
Nomad

WoW is alright, you can have a balance of playing and socializing outside it. Also, Warcraft (the strategy) I just have to say is surprisingly a very naf game in my honest opinion.

BlameCanada
BlameCanada
10 posts
Nomad

I've tried it and didnt really like it. I know ton's of people who love it, and wanted to get me into it. But to me its not that good of a game, and I even love MMORPG.

Slipknotist
Slipknotist
37 posts
Nomad

Ive been very addicted, but stopped after buying Wii and Xbox 360 (It really works!!) I got to level 60, then my account got hacked.. Got the account back but havent bothered playing since then. Also have a numerous level 30+.

DivineDarkness
DivineDarkness
1,226 posts
Nomad

ur ACC only gets hacked if you post info to fake Blizzard website, and it got boring after a while in BG all the twinkies with there "uber uber sword of death + 500000000000000 all stats" its like almost impossible to kill those guys especially when they have a buddy healer.

Carnageraid
Carnageraid
82 posts
Nomad

i still play WoW but not alot anymore to many twinks in the f-ing BGs with there own personal healer and a pet warrior or hunter

billywill
billywill
70 posts
Nomad

DONT EVER PLAY U WILL GET HOOKED AND LOSE UR LIFE

jamal_aka_jster
jamal_aka_jster
7 posts
Nomad

it rocks i have seven lvl 70 charcters

DivineDarkness
DivineDarkness
1,226 posts
Nomad

yea lol

Keroc
Keroc
19 posts
Nomad

I play i have a 70 61 and 21 its a great game im not even addicted if u get hooked you just can't control yourself and im 12 sooo yea so far i havent played WoW in a awhile i still play i own a guild of like 250+soo billywill you just arent able to control your addiction

Showing 1-15 of 259