ForumsThe TavernNear the End: What do you do?

4 1952
daleks
daleks
3,770 posts
Chamberlain

We all know that the end of the world is coming up. Most of us are probably smart enough to also know that it will most likely not be the end of the world and that life will go on the next day. However let us think hypothetically. What if it was the end of the world? Somehow you know that the date will be the end. What do you do?

Personally I would fly out and visit a bunch of people that I have not seen in a long time. I would be really sad if I didn't get a chance to see them before the end of the world.

• 4 Replies
Bronze
Bronze
2,417 posts
Shepherd

I'd probably get pretty spiritual. You know, trying to secure my place in the afterlife one last time.

I got depressed by just thinking about it :/

killersup10
killersup10
2,739 posts
Blacksmith

Killersup? He would pull a all nighter the night before. Then sneak out till noonish. Then come back and stuff himself with tacos. Then from from noon thirty to four Killersup would go around town kissing random girls. From four thirty to the end of the day Killersup would get drunk with his best friend and just enjoy the end.

Jeff1999
Jeff1999
1,356 posts
Farmer

Then from from noon thirty to four Killersup would go around town kissing random girls.

Lawl. I would probabily visit my dad in Norway and spend all my 300 $ on chips and cola and have fun with my friends. Or at least stay here and make my one last topic. About how beautiful will the end of the world be. Yeah, thats pretty much it.

-Jeff
zonic98
zonic98
547 posts
Nomad

Do everything I would ever regret not doing. I would have no reason to be ashamed of anything; everything would end soon enough anyways.

Showing 1-4 of 4