ForumsSupport ForumGames

13 6142
DivineDarkness
DivineDarkness
1,226 posts
Nomad

I think some games were lost in the process of the new site upgrading, i cant find one of my favorite games, Interactive buddy, any other games people miss?

• 13 Replies
Carlie
Carlie
6,843 posts
Blacksmith

We weren't able to contact every developer when the site went live, to ask them to re-upload their games. If you want, you can contact the developer f the games you would like to see on the website, and ask them to upload it to the new site. Most developers would be more than happy to!

NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,043 posts
Shepherd

What game is it that you would like them to add to this site? You might be able to find it on some other site (Newgrounds might have it), and from their you should be able to find out who created the game. Then all you need to do is send them a message through newgrounds suggesting taht they resend their game to armorgames or if they have an email address available then email them.

DivineDarkness
DivineDarkness
1,226 posts
Nomad

that sounds like alot of trouble to go through, plus I don't know how to contact the develepr of that game, i didnt even get the game-creators name. :\\

Carlie
Carlie
6,843 posts
Blacksmith

Who do you think contacted the developers to get the games on this site to begin with? (Me <--) lol. It really is pretty easy, as long as you have the game name and can find the developer.

I will contact the developer and ask him to upload it. If he uploads it, I will let you know

NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,043 posts
Shepherd

I realy do not know the best way to contact a developer but if i was going to try I would do what I said.

Hey Carlie, can you share how you found and contacted some of the developers? Then it would help people contact the developers themselves. Evin I could help people find the game developer they want to contact (using my way or soem easier way).

Carlie
Carlie
6,843 posts
Blacksmith

Well you can do a search in Google for the game, and then find the developer and Google them. But what I did for most of them, was find the game on Newgrounds and PM them there.

NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,043 posts
Shepherd

Ok that is exactly how I thought you found the developers, I just was not completly sure.

Paba16
Paba16
234 posts
Nomad

i think we should get stick arena on here that is a awsome games also i cant seem to find interactive buddy any where

Carlie
Carlie
6,843 posts
Blacksmith

The developer hasn't gotten back to me yet. But most developers are more than willing to upload their game on a reputable site.

dgw91
dgw91
35 posts
Nomad

I'll be more than happy to help try to find people if anyone needs help i know im not well known on the forums if known at all but i do love this site and would love to help it anyway possible

nqkoi1
nqkoi1
382 posts
Nomad

I think that the owner of one of the biggest online flash communities is more then able to make them resubmit.

mintdude
mintdude
17 posts
Nomad

yah i miss fear unlimited and that game where u have to get the right colored balls on the spot or somthing happens to the dancing ppl.

DivineDarkness
DivineDarkness
1,226 posts
Nomad

yea.. well please let me know when he uploads the game

Showing 1-13 of 13