ForumsPopular MediaDoctor Who...

197 101092
JuicyFruits
JuicyFruits
171 posts
Nomad

Yup Doctor Who!Ever heard of it?Seen it?Well if you haven't it's this pretty awesome show on BBC America.If you have seen it tell me your thoughts about it.

• 197 Replies
xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,711 posts
Blacksmith

Didn't she die in that episode?

nope, she survived without regenerating. some of the terraforming gas exited her and she came back. then she took a rocket, eager to explore new planets. i hope we see her again...
Jacen96
Jacen96
3,087 posts
Bard

This picture I found is hilarious. "Go home Weeping Angel. You're Drunk."
It can't. Everyone is staring at it and taking pictures.

~~~Darth Caedus
xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,711 posts
Blacksmith

what happens when you get a tatoo of a wheeping angel?

Jacen96
Jacen96
3,087 posts
Bard

Oh... errr... I may have condemned you all to death. An image of an angel becomes, itself, an angel. Sorry. At least this one's drunk.
I don't think it can project itself if the original is being watched.

~~~Darth Caedus
xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,711 posts
Blacksmith

Well, just hope you didn't get it anywhere... unlucky.

and here i hoped i could get the powers of a wheeping angel by getting a wheeping angel tatoo...looks like i have to use magic like allways to be like a wheeping angel. why would i want to be like a wheeping angel? just for fun of course!
ChiakixSama
ChiakixSama
9 posts
Nomad

I love Doctor Who! It is one of my favorite British shows, I watch the older and newer Doctor Who episodes. I really My favorite actor was Tom Baker. Tennant is a very close second. I think the reason I love it so much is because there are so many good elements in its plot, and my Dad introduced me because he is a major Whovian.

ChiakixSama
ChiakixSama
9 posts
Nomad

I watch the older and newer Doctor Who episodes. I really

*like them.
(Sorry for that)
xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,711 posts
Blacksmith

which...enemy of the doctor frightens you the most? wheeping angels? the ood? or the silent? and why are they so scary?

i can not say which is the scareiest for me because i have not seen them all.

Jacen96
Jacen96
3,087 posts
Bard

which...enemy of the doctor frightens you the most? wheeping angels? the ood? or the silent? and why are they so scary?

How about Vashta Narada, the Peg Dolls, the minotaur, Time Lords, Daleks, cybermen, Ice Warriors, time zombies (yes, they are real), or any of the other various enemies.

My vote goes to the Peg Dolls.

~~~Darth Caedus
xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,711 posts
Blacksmith

i am watching the end of time (finished only the first part) and know only the vashta narada, daleks and cybermen.

the wheeping angels where pretty creepy...i saw that video (not the episode) about them at midnight. but you are right, the vashta narada are scary. if i did not have magic (teleporting them into the core of a young sun or into the front of a black hole in case they are heat-ressistant; yes, i have too much imagination^^), i would be screwed.

what would happen when wheeping angels, daleks, cybermen and vashta narada met each other? would they fight? if yes, who would win.

is there a known way to defeat the vashta narada? they live in the shadows, so light should hurt them, right? and what if there is pitch black darkness?

Jacen96
Jacen96
3,087 posts
Bard

is there a known way to defeat the vashta narada? they live in the shadows, so light should hurt them, right? and what if there is pitch black darkness?
How do you kill bacteria, as that is all the Vashta Narada really are, just in large swarms.

what would happen when wheeping angels, daleks, cybermen and vashta narada met each other? would they fight? if yes, who would win.

Nothing for the VN to eat, except maybe the Kaled mutants, I guess cybermen as well.

Doomsday already proved cybermen fail against daleks, and neither has the technology to kill a stone, so both WA and VN would be left alive.

~~~Darth Caedus
xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,711 posts
Blacksmith

How do you kill bacteria, as that is all the Vashta Narada really are, just in large swarms.

thats easy, you kill them with some medicine/cure/anti-bodies.

could some kind of armor protect you against VN? i mean one that lets only air in (no light, no bacteria, only air).

Nothing for the VN to eat, except maybe the Kaled mutants, I guess cybermen as well.

Doomsday already proved cybermen fail against daleks, and neither has the technology to kill a stone, so both WA and VN would be left alive.

~~~Darth Caedus

the vashta narada are a swarm, so they would technically look at the wheeping angels, or am i wrong?
Jacen96
Jacen96
3,087 posts
Bard

the vashta narada are a swarm, so they would technically look at the wheeping angels, or am i wrong?
I am not sure if they technically have eyes or not, most microscopic organisms rely on other senses.

~~~Darth Caedus
xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,711 posts
Blacksmith

the vashta narada are creatures who hide in the darkness...that means their natureal enemy would be a being made out of light...

is there a living being in the doctor who series that is made out of light or emitts/creates light? like a being made out of energy...

Mr_Casas
Mr_Casas
68 posts
Peasant

I LOVE IT! Will Matt Smith come back, or will it be JOHN HURT!!! Either way it will still be awesome!

Showing 106-120 of 197