ForumsNews and Feedback[praise] The Change to AG3 has begun...

3 3319
Runescape124
Runescape124
3,028 posts
Nomad

I was posting a few things around the forums, playing a game here and there, you know, what your suppsoed to do on Armor Games. I then logged out of my browser for a few minutes to do some stuff, and when I came back, the Armor Games main page has changed!! The site is starting it's transition to AG3, I presume? Because the current main page looks disturbingly similar to the main page on the beta website. All that seems to be left to be changed is the site's background, and a few other minute things. I'm awaiting the next update in earnest. THIS WILL BE AWESOME!!!

• 3 Replies
pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

The site has been changing to AG3 for a few weeks now...

kuffyruff
kuffyruff
207 posts
Jester

A big announcement is due to be released sometime this month. I'll bet anything that it's somehow related to AG3, and if not the stable release, at least some sort of site update.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,620 posts
Herald

The site has been changing to AG3 for a few weeks now...

a few years now*

A few visual changes here and there isn't something to get hyped up about. They've had those visuals already made for over a year, but decided to add them here some weeks ago. Once they start adding big features like achievements and all the other stuff they unstickied, then hype is appropriate.
Showing 1-3 of 3