ForumsPopular MediaWhat Movie are you most looking forward to?

7 4254
nichodemus
nichodemus
14,987 posts
Grand Duke

Title says it all.

• 7 Replies
TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,778 posts
Chamberlain

Well for now there's only one movie that I know is coming out that I really eat to see, the hobbit. Im hopefully going to the midnight premiere.

landmaster2000
landmaster2000
135 posts
Shepherd

Monsters University. Monsters Inc was so pro I don't even know. It's up there with Finding Nemo for me. looool.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

The Hobbit, but I'm not going to the theater. I'll wait until it's put on 1channel then watch it. There's also this animated movie I thought looked interesting, Cenere had a trailer of it on his profile, forgot the name, but it had something to do with the Sandman.

Nightfang21
Nightfang21
117 posts
Nomad

Iron Man 3. Not my favorite super hero but this movie is supposedly going to start the Super Hero Civil War. That sounds really interesting.

vinster132
vinster132
5,881 posts
Jester

All I can think of is the Hobbit. It looks pretty nice and I enjoy watching animated movies.

Also, if they do make a Wreck-It-Ralph 2, I would watch that. I know it's early and the first one is still currently showing in theaters but why not.

Ishtaron
Ishtaron
359 posts
Blacksmith

Well since we only have one week from the time it comes out to the end of the world, it would appear The Hobbit is the only movie left to look forward to.

Robert Downey Jr. is an excellent Iron Man and I'm looking forward to the third installment as well as the cinematic potential of the Super Hero Civil War.

ironblade41
ironblade41
514 posts
Shepherd

I'm looking forward to The Hobbit. I'm probably who doesn't want to see Ironman 3, mainly because I'm a DC fan. Then there's the fact that Ironman really isn't a likeable protagonist. If you can't like the protagonist, you can't like the movie.

Showing 1-7 of 7