ForumsForum GamesThe Elites: RPG

75 10819
MagicTree
MagicTree
749 posts
Nomad

Yo! This is one of my first RPGs, (although some will remember my Blob RPG ) and if you have any advice/suggestions please let me know!

The Story
2145. Europe, Asia and America. A three sided war. But now Europe has discovered technology that will change the war. The genetic plant in Austria has been chugging away, unnoticed by American and Asian soldiers. Now, it has genetically engineered...
The Elites.

Humans capable of powers beyond comprehension. Abilities to control the elements. Soon they will be unleashed on the Americans and Asians in a pincher attack.
And you are one of the elites.

Char Sheet

Name:
Description: (Optional)
~~~~~~~~~~
Inventory: Nothing (Leave empty)
XP: 0/10 (same as above)
Level: 1
HP: 100/100
~~~~~~~~~~
Power: (See Below

Powers
The main powers:
Water: Water manipulation: Ability to summon waves, use steam, Etc.
Fire: Fire manipulation: Burn stuff, summon smoke etc.
Earth: Earth manipulation: Rock smash, summon mud, etc.
Air: Air manipulation: Summon wind, Boost higher etc.
Life: Healing, summon plants and animals, etc.
Darkness Shadow abilities, Curse, Soul-sucking, etc.
ElectricityManipulation of electricity: Zap, paralyse, Thunder, etc.
Metal Creation and manipulation of metal: Blade creation etc.
Body Manipulation Pretty much shape shifting except no animals/beasts yet until you level up. Just alterations of the body: height, stronger bones, etc.

If you have any ideas for powers just say and I might add it to the list.

Let's hope this works!

• 75 Replies
MagicTree
MagicTree
749 posts
Nomad

Name: Lior Grave
Description: 1.9 Meters, 80 Kilograms, Blonde hair, Agile and Smart.
~~~~~~~~~~
Inventory: Nothing
XP: 0/10
~~~~~~~~~~
Power: Gas

"Allright kiddo be brave" I show a signal that a man will take her out of this place "Ill find your brother" I walk toward the sun and start looking and firing.

You don't have guns.

You walk into the battle, spreading gas over the soldiers. You are confronted by the same 15 as last time. What do you do?
nolaldi
nolaldi
192 posts
Shepherd

~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~

I spray those guys with a lethal gas this time and start attacking them(Im immune to the gas)

ChromeDeathRazor
ChromeDeathRazor
437 posts
Farmer

Wait, that's nolaldi's storyline!
You're on;

Oh... I'm sorry...

-------------------------------------------
Name: Gronk the Bonker
Description: A complete oaf he is, and not very attractive to most, other than his muscular build. But what makes up for his stupidity is his brute strength. Gronk is able to crush his opponent with his burly might.
-2.5 metres
-223 kilograms
------------------------------
Inventory: None
Level 1
Hp 152/152
-----------------------------
Power: Metal Creation

Gronk looks at the puny enemies and let out a feral battle roar, whilst Shaping a SteelCraft Power-hammer in his gigantic arms and charged towards the adversary, crushing them apart whilst spreading hot molten steel to the Battlefield.
MagicTree
MagicTree
749 posts
Nomad

~~~~~~~~~~
Inventory: 20 ammo
XP: 1/10
HP: 85/100
~~~~~~~~~~

I spray those guys with a lethal gas this time and start attacking them(Im immune to the gas)

You do and they fall to the ground but they manage a few stray shots on you. -15 hp
It works for a while until the soldiers learn their lesson and equip gas masks (though there isn't as much left. Only about 40). Now what will you do? (You can punch and kick quite strongly. And I never said no to smog.) ;D
+ 20 ammo from soldiers. (But no gun)
+1 XP for attack

-------------------------------------------
Name: Gronk the Bonker
Description: A complete oaf he is, and not very attractive to most, other than his muscular build. But what makes up for his stupidity is his brute strength. Gronk is able to crush his opponent with his burly might.
-2.5 metres
-223 kilograms
------------------------------
Inventory: 3 ammo
Level 1
Hp: 65/100
-----------------------------

Gronk looks at the puny enemies and let out a feral battle roar, whilst Shaping a SteelCraft Power-hammer in his gigantic arms and charged towards the adversary, crushing them apart whilst spreading hot molten steel to the Battlefield.

Emm.. I see that this works incredibly well, although you do get shot by some of the soldiers. -10hp
The Asians send in robotic units. Finally, a strong opponent! Two robotic units turn on you. The first send a jolt of electricity at you, hurting you extra as you as you are a metal element controller.

-25 hp
+1 XP for attack
+3 ammo but no gun.
nolaldi
nolaldi
192 posts
Shepherd

~~~~~~~~~~
Inventory: 20 ammo
HP: 85/100
~~~~~~~~~~

I put a cloud of gas on us, then flanking them and start to snap their necks.

LeonKP
LeonKP
232 posts
Blacksmith

Name:Lucifer
Description:
~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~
Power:Photon manipulation
I create a wall of light (photon is a particle of light) blinding them and then i shoot them with lasers.

xerox
xerox
715 posts
Bard

Name:Hail Ohnor
Description: He is manly!
~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~

Sooo.. If they are Americans, does that mean we are the Russians? Good I trow them money and they kill themselves...
Jk.. I have metal creation, so i create bow and arrows with explosive metal heads, that explode into 100 smaller metal pieces. Then i shoot at them.

MagicTree
MagicTree
749 posts
Nomad

~~~~~~~~~~
Inventory: 20 ammo, pistol (8 uses)
XP: 9/10
HP: 50/100
~~~~~~~~~~

I put a cloud of gas on us, then flanking them and start to snap their necks.

You do it with ease, although many shots land on you as you do so. Now, the Asians have sent out three robotic warriors. These have hard outer cores of strengthened metal. One sends a shock of electricity coursing through your body. One zaps (pun unintentional) much of your energy and leaves you shaking. The next takes the time to start charging up a super-shock. What do you do?

-35 HP
+ Pistol with about 8 uses left.
+ 8 XP
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Name:Lucifer
Description:
~~~~~~~~~~
XP: 4/10
HP: 60/100
~~~~~~~~~~
Power:Photon manipulation

I create a wall of light (photon is a particle of light) blinding them and then i shoot them with lasers.

(I suppose I'll allow photon manipulation)
You blind them and zap them. (+4 XP) but accidently hitting some of your own team (The Europeans) A new batch of soldiers come. They are equipped with LS 4-80s, or Laser Stunner 4-80s. These weapons have the ability to stun for short amount of time and injure well, but the reload takes time. These must be Americans by the fact that they have LS 4-80s. One hit gets you and you get stunned, only to be hit twice more. The stun wears off and 3 of the 14 soldiers are reloading. What do you do?

+12 ammo
-40 HP

~~~~~~~~~~
Inventory: 13 ammo
HP: 80/100
~~~~~~~~~~

Sooo.. If they are Americans, does that mean we are the Russians? Good I trow them money and they kill themselves...
Jk.. I have metal creation, so i create bow and arrows with explosive metal heads, that explode into 100 smaller metal pieces. Then i shoot at them.

(Note: Explosives can't be used by you just yet. But soon, if you gather XP)
The arrows definitely cause chaos but also harms yourself and your team. A group of about 6 soldiers come up with LS 4-80s, or Laser Stunner 4-80s. These weapons have the ability to stun for short amount of time and injure well, but the reload takes time. Americans, as said by their logo and their weapons. Stunned for 20 hp. Now, what to do?
-40 hp
+13 ammo
nolaldi
nolaldi
192 posts
Shepherd

~~~~~~~~~~
Inventory: 20 ammo, pistol (8 uses)
XP: 9/10
HP: 50/100
~~~~~~~~~~

I create a very dense clouds over them and fire 1 bullet at every one of them trying to burn that gas so they will burn inside the mechs >

MagicTree
MagicTree
749 posts
Nomad

~~~~~~~~~~
Inventory: 17 ammo, pistol (possible 5 uses)
XP: 15/10
HP: 20/100
~~~~~~~~~~

I create a very dense clouds over them and fire 1 bullet at every one of them trying to burn that gas so they will burn inside the mechs >

You're good. But the explosions injured you!

You blow up all the robots. That worked! Or so you thought, as you walk away, one of the robots hit you on the shoulder and zaps you. The first zap had taken a lot of strength out of you, so this hit took tons of damage. You are on your knees. Do you;

A) Do the same trick on the or;
B) Other

-30 HP
-3 ammo
-3 uses on pistol
+6 XP
nolaldi
nolaldi
192 posts
Shepherd

~~~~~~~~~~
Inventory: 17 ammo, pistol (possible 5 uses)
XP: 15/10
Level: 1 (2?)
HP: 20/100
~~~~~~~~~~

In my last power I send a wave of gas to the mech and try to shoot the window so the gas could enter

nolaldi
nolaldi
192 posts
Shepherd

Btw when we level up could you list our upgrades or something? thanks

xerox
xerox
715 posts
Bard

~~~~~~~~~~
Inventory: 13 ammo
HP: 80/100
~~~~~~~~~~

Since i have a team, I create metal guns with Spring Mechanism and give them( Since i cant use explosives, i suppose i can create metal springs that have the same power as explosive.... Since they are springs....) to my allies, and also the 13 ammo. And i continue shooting with Sharpened Metal Arrows at the 6 with the Stun Guns.

xerox
xerox
715 posts
Bard

P.S. Oh I'm so stupid I have the most powerful power of them all. I create tons of ammo, and i can give as much as i want, because its so easy to make metal bullets. And since everyone have weapons with springs, the bullets does not need to be with explosive, or to look like bullets. They have to be made of metal and be sharp

MagicTree
MagicTree
749 posts
Nomad

~~~~~~~~~~
Inventory: 16 ammo, pistol (possible 4 uses), wire
XP: 11/15
Level: 2
HP: 70/100
Hunger: 190/200
~~~~~~~~~~

In my last power I send a wave of gas to the mech and try to shoot the window so the gas could enter

The bullet blows up as it travels through the gas, defeating the last of the robotic units. (BTW, they're full robots.) You've made it through the battle! You run on, in fear of more danger. After 20 minutes, you settle down to see where you are. You seem to be on a path, with fields as far as the eye can see. You check the description of the girl's brother. As you do so, a shrill shriek is heard in front of you. Do you:
a) Check it out?
b) Get away from the noise?
c) Other?

+ 1 wire (useless for now)
+ 6 XP
+ 50 hp (Level up!)
- 10 hunger

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~
Inventory: 7 ammo, Energy Charge (21%), self-made gun.
XP: 8/10
HP: 30/100
Hunger: 165/200
~~~~~~~~~~

Since i have a team, I create metal guns with Spring Mechanism and give them( Since i cant use explosives, i suppose i can create metal springs that have the same power as explosive.... Since they are springs....) to my allies, and also the 13 ammo. And i continue shooting with Sharpened Metal Arrows at the 6 with the Stun Guns.

( The springs are not as powerful as the explosives. And the bullets aren't as powerful as explosive bullets, but still powerful. And your team is scattered so you give weapons to those near you on your team.)

You tear through the opposing team, but not without consequences. 3 or so shots make their way to you. As you are stunned, unable to move, a enormous hand smashes into you painfully. You can move now and face your opponent. It is giant. Like a golem, in fact. But who owns it? It's definitely not the Asian's or the American's. Thinking of that later, a hand comes down to crush you. What do you do?

+ 1 Energy Charge, 21% left.(LS 4-80's ammo)
+ 8 XP
- 50 HP
- 35 hunger (See below)

UPDATE: (IMPORTANT)
I am now adding a new element into the game; Hunger. Extended use of your abilities will drain hunger. Food heals hunger. 200/200 hunger will slowly heal up your life, whereas 25/200 hunger will slowly hurt you. The creation of all those weapons, for example, brought xerox's hunger down 35 points. This will be important. Levelling up will bring back 50 hunger. Yup. That's me finished on hunger.

Levelling up:
Nolaldi asked me to do this so here is a description of levelling up;

One Level: Every one level, 50hp and 50hg (hunger) will be added! This is all.

5 Levels: Every 5 levels, you will get 100 healed hp and 100 healed hg. That's all.

10 Levels: At Level 10, you get to start you power..path, I'll say. It's just a choice path of new powers to get, such as explosives, etc. You also get fully healed everything and you will get stronger.
Then every other ten levels, you will get to advance on your path.

Finally, 15 Levels: Every 15 levels, you will have everything healed fully, and a special gift. It could be a better gun, food, or something special, like XP or higher health capacity.

List O' Power upgrades:

Gas: Poison & Toxins or Aromas & Healing Gases.
Metal: Explosives or Robot & Machine Creation.
Photons: Energy Manipulation or Time Slowing.
Earth: Plant Creation and Manipulation or Golem Creation.
Water: Sea Creature Control or Ice & Snow
Air: Flight or Weather Control
Fire: Volcano Lava & Smoke or Cooking & Smelting
Life: Create Animals or Heal/ Hurt
Darkness: Possession or Necromancy
Body Manipulation: Shape shifting or Titan Transformation
Psionic Powers: Mind-Control or Psychic Powers (Moving /w mind, etc.)

I think that's that then.
Showing 16-30 of 75