Forums

ForumsWorld Events, Politics, Religion, Etc.

12 year old 'Responsible' for being *****

Posted Dec 1, '12 at 5:51am

nichodemus

nichodemus

13,423 posts

Knight

But think about it - laywers are very hardworking mans! they will lie for you, even if it mean they will maybe loss there job.

Hey hey, I'm planning on a legal career....

Posted Dec 2, '12 at 8:27am

handlerfan

handlerfan

194 posts

It's wrong to consider that the victim of such an assault has committed a crime. If a 12 year old is being 'provocative' it is wrong for a teacher to take advantage of the situation.

Posted Dec 3, '12 at 2:56pm

Devoidless

Devoidless

3,838 posts

Maybe the real question here is:
Was it a legitimate r.ape?

That aside, this news story just rings true of so many other r.ape situations I hear about. The person is accused of just regretting the consensual sex, or the person was 'asking for it', etc.. It's all just part of mentally ill, old white men abusing their seats of power for some reason lost on me.

Posted Dec 4, '12 at 7:24pm

MRWalker82

MRWalker82

4,200 posts

**** isn't a bad word, its a vegetable!

Posted Dec 4, '12 at 7:29pm

MRWalker82

MRWalker82

4,200 posts

oh, and for my"real"response... the trend, if you will, is the result of sleazy lawyers manipulating a broken justice system to get lessened sentences and even acquittals by confusing dim witted jurors with preposterous dribble.

Posted Dec 5, '12 at 3:32pm

handlerfan

handlerfan

194 posts

The sleazy lawyers are giving the profession a bad name. Getting justice in this world is difficult enough without those who use dishonest means to avoid it. The question of whether the woman is to blame has been well explored in the movies, eg, The Accused starring Jodie Foster, 1988.

Posted Dec 8, '12 at 2:37am

Jblaze101

Jblaze101

531 posts

[quote]Maybe the real question here is:
Was it a legitimate ****?[quote] I'm note sure on the **** part but in some form or fashion It involes with legal matters so in the first place all offenders have possibility of being charged

Posted Dec 12, '12 at 2:17pm

xAyjAy

xAyjAy

4,906 posts

"If guns kill people, then pencils misspell words, cars drive drunk, and spoons make people fat."

and sexy looking closes are a cry to get *****.

people who mis-use their power are the reason why i believe in karma and reincarnation.

Posted Dec 13, '12 at 3:53pm

wontgetmycatnip

wontgetmycatnip

95 posts

District lawyer said:

"was herself responsible for the acts and damages of which she claims,""Carelessness and negligence on (Cunnane's) part proximately contributed to the happenings of the incident and to the injuries, loss and damages,""It is imperative that all possible defenses be raised at this point in time. As more facts become known, the district will then reassess its defenses,"

Here's the district's legal response, for anyone interested in it.

Posted Dec 15, '12 at 1:39am

handlerfan

handlerfan

194 posts

I am interested in karma too because while I can do little about the case that initiated this thread I think that I will benefit from the appropriate way of thinking about this matter, and that it's worth working out.

Reply to 12 year old 'Responsible' for being *****

You must be logged in to post a reply!