ForumsPopular MediaConcerts

7 4249
nichodemus
nichodemus
14,987 posts
Grand Duke

Are there any concerts you are dying to watch? More importantly, why?

• 7 Replies
nichodemus
nichodemus
14,987 posts
Grand Duke

Forgot to add, I want to watch Rammstein live, for the music, and the elaborate setups. Pyromaniac.

Any good Gothic band too, because I'm into the costumes and stuff. Gets the atmosphere truly dark and romantic.

killersup10
killersup10
2,739 posts
Blacksmith

Killersup isn't allowed to go to concerts. His father thinks he will come back on drugs and his mother thinks that he will come back *****....so Killersup can't go to concerts. Although he really wants to go see warped tour this summer...

BurnKush420
BurnKush420
100 posts
Nomad

i wanna see waka flocka live, i think that would be crazy just having lots of ignorant teenagers moshing together and getting down to some hype music

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,987 posts
Grand Duke

Killersup isn't allowed to go to concerts. His father thinks he will come back on drugs and his mother thinks that he will come back *****....so Killersup can't go to concerts. Although he really wants to go see warped tour this summer...

Oh yeah the Warped Tour...how can I forget about that.
idigit
idigit
255 posts
Nomad

My first concert was last year. Van Halen. I want to see AC/DC if the rumor is true that they will go on tour again this summer. I will be in Germany this summer...THAT WOULD BE AMAZING TO SEE THEM IN GERMANY!! I would love to see Led Zeppelin with all of their members. that would be amazing.

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,987 posts
Grand Duke

Van Halen :O

I want to visit the Wave-Gotik-Treffen at least once in my life. That would be paradise.

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

System of a Down - Favorite band, so this should be quite obvious

Gojira - I've seen videos of them live on youtube...and man are they amazing! Loved the band to begin with...but I've always had a thing for a band that can actually play their stuff live

HORSE the Band - These people know how to put on a show. Give 'em a room of 10 people and they will have them moving more than another band would with a 100 people (Keyboardist puts it - "If a band is sweating less than the audience, then they are doing something wrong&quot

Dir en Grey - Long concerts..and yet they go all out (especially Kyo, the vocalist) throughout the entire concert. All out. I've seen videos of them live..they'll be on their 20th song and Kyo will be near collapsing but still pushing out screams and growls..and this is after doing the same thing the previous few days on top of that

Showing 1-7 of 7