ForumsGamesWhat are the multiplayer games of Armor Games?

7 2221
Roger721
Roger721
1,100 posts
Nomad

Hello everyone.

So I like to play Flash games with a friend of mine, but I can't find many here at Armor Games. Do you know some of them?

• 7 Replies
xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

List.

A bit outdated... But that's most of them for now...

Jblaze101
Jblaze101
513 posts
Peasant

A nice list to know i didnt know about those games

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,987 posts
Grand Duke

If you mean MMOs as well, here.

Clancy12
Clancy12
6,400 posts
Lord

Does anybody have a list of multiplayer games where the other player is at the same computer as you?

EagleOfFire2
EagleOfFire2
125 posts
Shepherd

Clancy: that's not multiplayer, it is called hot seat.

And I don't recall such a game on AG.

Lifemaster
Lifemaster
186 posts
Shepherd

Warlords and Warlords 2

Fantastic games that are playable by 2 players at the same computer.

Basically you play with an army on either side trying to overtake the other side. You choose which unit type you want to send in which lanes and the soldiers duke it out.

For example:
Archers are good at long range to kill slow moving targets.
Knights are good at charging at Archers and killing them swiftly.
Swordmen are good fodder as they have high defense and can shield against arrows.
Halberdiers are good at killing Knights or other mounted things
Battle mages are good at dishing out amazing damage but will die at the hit of a single arrow/sword.

The list goes on, you can use like 9 different races of players to play with that all have different units and benefits like Northern Humans, Wood Elves, Undead, Orc, Demon, etc. etc. All of them have different bonuses to specific units, so you can start your baseline strategy around it.

Goal of the game is to have more units of yours cross to their side of the screen (going off the screen on their side) than they have on your side. To achieve this you can either send more weaker troops are fewer more powerful troops. In all cases the best strategy is to use counters, so whatever your opponent makes, make whatever kills them best in the same lane. Even if the timers take longer, you'll eventually catch up because you will beat them in every 1v1 scenario. If you like to play with strong characters, play them all in one lane, and then send as many weak units in that same lane as you can. If they try to defend, they will lose due to the strong units, but if they don't build any units there, they'll lose massive progress. Games also have like a 5 minute time limit or something, so whoever has the lead at that point wins unless the game has already ended.

TLR: It's a great game, enjoy.

Roger721
Roger721
1,100 posts
Nomad

Sorry for taking so long to reply.

I'd like to thank xXxDAPRO89xXx and Nichodemus for the lists. Seeing them, I rediscovered Sands of The Coliseum, that Swords-and-Sandals-esque multiplayer game. And then I got addicted, forgettin' to reply to this thread.

Anyways, nice observation Clancy12 got there. Games on this style are rather cool, as you can face your friends almost directly. Nice suggestion as well, Lifemaster.

Now, if anyone remember of any other great games, feel free to post them here. I'm already pretty busy reaching Rome in SotC, but I bet many would be thankful for suggestions.

Thanks and see you all soon.

Showing 1-7 of 7