Forums

ForumsThe Tavern

what was the scariest moment in your entire life

Posted Dec 6, '12 at 7:45pm

Gamer_Cale

Gamer_Cale

1,427 posts

I've had a lot of scary moments one of the worst was when I went the Maldives and it was the end of our holiday and to get to the airport you had to go by boat but there was a storm coming so we was the last people off to the airport and we had to go in one of the fishing boats rather then the smaller faster boat we came in which was still pretty small but really slow and the waves started to pick up and the boat was rocking so when you looked downwards there was water it was literally on a 90 degree angle and you had to hold on or your would end up falling overboard and this lasted for about 30mins I was bricking it and I somehow fell asleep I might have passed out I'm not sure I just remember waking up as we was getting to the port and giving a big sigh of relief and being really happy to be on dry land.

Posted Dec 8, '12 at 8:15pm

collimore

collimore

46 posts

Hmm well I have a story that isn't really as scary as everyone's almost dying ones but...
A couple years ago, my dog got hit by a car and my mom and I were frantically driving him to the animal hospital. His back was broken and I was covered in blood holding him and I remember bawling and telling my mom I didn't want to do this. I just sat in the backseat with him while he dragged his legs and tried to move. I didn't know his back was broken so I was freaking out and screaming to my mom that he couldn't move his legs. We eventually had to put him down but I've never been so afraid.

Posted Dec 8, '12 at 8:31pm

R2D21999

R2D21999

17,489 posts

Knight

Last year in the 6th grade we were having recess and I heard the whistle and thought it was the go in whistle. Apparantly it was 'there's a car coming' whistle
I was just walking and I didn't see the truck intill someone said my name and pointed at it. The truck was only 3 feet away from me and I ran away.

Unfortunately that was the most funniest thing during the school year and had to wait a whole year till people didn't remember.

Posted Dec 8, '12 at 8:44pm

Coyote421

Coyote421

27 posts

Hmm, I'd say the moment I felt more terrified than any other time in my life happened a year ago. My parents made me trim the bushes in the morning, when I'm least awake. and I messed up and sliced through the tip of my middle finger. I freaked out the most when I washed the wound and had an amount of shock [blood was spurting]. I was in the ER for around an hour before they stitched it up.

Yeah, I have a scar and nerve damage from it and it could have been worse, but I freaked out at the amount of blood I saw I lost.

Posted Dec 8, '12 at 9:13pm

R2D21999

R2D21999

17,489 posts

Knight

I just remembered another one. I was on my cell phone talking to my dad in the middle of a HUGE storm 2 years ago(Hoosiers and Ohioans should remember those storms) lightning then struck the house and I jumped up and freaked out and hit my head on the counter, I was ok besides from the fact I had a big headache. It was so bad the neighbors(I live in a condo if you didn't know that) had to call the fire department. And out of all of the apartments in the condo we were the only apartment that lost power.

Posted Dec 10, '12 at 10:04pm

arcticwolf33

arcticwolf33

485 posts

One time a few years ago, we were driving down this old deserted road beside a dark spooky forest, and we came by an abandoned trailer. It was really old and burnt out and just sitting there right beside the road like the creepiest thing ever. And then my dad went over to investigate and I was freaked out that something was gonna jump out at him or something. After he got back, we drove around the trailer and there was seriously a skull taped to the back of it!(it was fake of course but it was so creepy).

Posted Dec 22, '12 at 8:45pm

SaifurRahman

SaifurRahman

75 posts

The scariest moment in my life was when i got shot by fireworks. Thankfully it bounced off my left shoulder, went in a diffedrent direction, and exploded somewhere else.

Posted Dec 27, '12 at 12:49pm

winmaster1

winmaster1

649 posts

Mine was when I was getting into bed. I used to have phasmophobia, the fear of ghosts. Then I saw a GHOST!!! I jumped and screamed and woke everybody up. And that's that.

Posted Dec 27, '12 at 4:49pm

Minotaur55

Minotaur55

1,326 posts

Knight

The scariest moments in my life are the 3 times I had almost died, the first time was when I was 5 years old and my family was playing volley ball in the pool, I hardly knew how to swim so I had to stay in the shallow side of the pool, I wanted to join in the action so badly I started to swim to the deeper end of the pool to test how good my swimming was, it wasn't good... I started to drown for around 1 minute but luckily my older sister saved me. The second time was when my moms car blew up. Turns out the battery had a malfunction and the car burst into flames. My mom and I were going to the super market and I wanted to stay in the car; whether it was an act of God or a coincidence my mother knew something was wrong (don't ask me how) and got me out of the car 1 minute before the car exploded. The third time was when I was attacked by a supernatural being, what you'd call a ghost, I don't care for your points of view of there existence but I know what I saw, after that date I had a form of amnesia where I couldn't remember what I had been doing the last hour or two.

Posted Dec 27, '12 at 4:59pm

Salvidian

Salvidian

4,299 posts

We once had lightning hit the tree in our backyard. 'Nuff said.

Reply to what was the scariest moment in your entire life

You must be logged in to post a reply!