ForumsThe Tavernwhat was the scariest moment in your entire life

19 4473
startselect3
startselect3
10 posts
Farmer

one day me and my mom were driving around running arends when a speeding d**ch bag got mad at us for going at a decent speed(we were actually going a little over the speed limit!) so in his small brain he decided to scream at us(FYI he was bald and when he was cursing at us his veins were popping from his extreamly red head).I was afraid of this raging d**ch bag, but my mom... well, not so much, i looked over to her to see what reaction she was getting and she was waving at him smiling!! now this was sure to piss him off even more. once the red light turned green we finally got away from that stupid f**got. it had turned out he had gotten so mad that he made a big u-turn acting like he was going to crash into us and my mom got so scared that she was sweating and had some tears in her eyes but it turned out he just did it so he could flip us off even more. after he drove off she called the cops.

• 19 Replies
SaifurRahman
SaifurRahman
70 posts
Blacksmith

The scariest moment in my life was when i got shot by fireworks. Thankfully it bounced off my left shoulder, went in a diffedrent direction, and exploded somewhere else.

winmaster1
winmaster1
637 posts
Peasant

Mine was when I was getting into bed. I used to have phasmophobia, the fear of ghosts. Then I saw a GHOST!!! I jumped and screamed and woke everybody up. And that's that.

Minotaur55
Minotaur55
1,373 posts
Blacksmith

The scariest moments in my life are the 3 times I had almost died, the first time was when I was 5 years old and my family was playing volley ball in the pool, I hardly knew how to swim so I had to stay in the shallow side of the pool, I wanted to join in the action so badly I started to swim to the deeper end of the pool to test how good my swimming was, it wasn't good... I started to drown for around 1 minute but luckily my older sister saved me. The second time was when my moms car blew up. Turns out the battery had a malfunction and the car burst into flames. My mom and I were going to the super market and I wanted to stay in the car; whether it was an act of God or a coincidence my mother knew something was wrong (don't ask me how) and got me out of the car 1 minute before the car exploded. The third time was when I was attacked by a supernatural being, what you'd call a ghost, I don't care for your points of view of there existence but I know what I saw, after that date I had a form of amnesia where I couldn't remember what I had been doing the last hour or two.

Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

We once had lightning hit the tree in our backyard. 'Nuff said.

Showing 16-19 of 19