ForumsThe TavernIt's Christmas?!?

23 4864
GhostOfHorror
GhostOfHorror
890 posts
Nomad

So, it might be a bit early for this thread, but the community could use some spark and I'm in a Christ-massy mood because I put up my tree today.

What do most of you plan on doing for Christmas?
What're you getting for Christmas?
All that stuff, really.

• 23 Replies
ironblade41
ironblade41
514 posts
Shepherd

I'm asking for a WiiIU, but most likely not getting one. I guess we're staying home... Oh, yeah. Small detail -- we're actually going to my grandma's wedding! xD She only dated for a couple months. It is super weird and... stuff.

killersup10
killersup10
2,739 posts
Blacksmith

Killersup is getting a ps3 for christmas, with a few games. Then a new T.V. Killersup mostly had to pay for the T.V. though so oh well...thats about it.

daleks
daleks
3,770 posts
Chamberlain

Not much. We are not going anywhere this year which is really nice.

I got my new phone. I know that I am getting money. Other then that I really have no idea.
Killersup is getting a ps3 for christmas

Shouldn't the new one be out in a year or so probably?
GhostOfHorror
GhostOfHorror
890 posts
Nomad

So.
For Christmas, I already got a new phone about two weeks ago.
I'm also getting BO2, Beats, Clothes, Microsoft Points and other random things.

Kind of a bittersweet Christmas, since this will most likely be the last Christmas my sister will be having it on our house because she's pregnant an' all that unless her and her boyfriend come for next Christmas, iunno..

MrStealth
MrStealth
151 posts
Peasant

for christmas i am geting black ops 2 maby a new fourth gen ipod

JuicyFruits
JuicyFruits
171 posts
Nomad

I'm not quite sure but I want it to be a surprise this year and I don't know why.
I plan on just having a fun time with some of my relatives.
pickpocket
pickpocket
5,956 posts
Shepherd

we're actually going to my grandma's wedding! xD She only dated for a couple months. It is super weird and... stuff.

Well, if they are old enough, they will both be dead soon enough
#YOLO

Im so sorry about my humor, I should have never said yolo.....

I wana new laptop and capture card. Thats pretty much it.... so I can count on underwear and socks this year..
JuicyFruits
JuicyFruits
171 posts
Nomad

I wana new laptop and capture card. Thats pretty much it.... so I can count on underwear and socks this year..
Socks and underwear....interesting.
Well, if they are old enough, they will both be dead soon enough
#YOLO

Had to be Yolo....haha but that was a funny way to say it after that.Haha
IAgreeWithYou
IAgreeWithYou
509 posts
Nomad

I'm hoping to get money and start building my game computer after Christmas. If everything works out it will be a really awesome computer. The thing is with gaming computers in a month my computer will be basically terrible compared to new things that will be out. Still, I'll be able to play some great games that aren't on console.

I wana new laptop and capture card

What do you need that capture card for? For gameplay or for just videos and that? If your parents are nice you should ask for the elgato because that thing looks amazing.

But hey, socks and underwear is good too, right?
Gamer_Cale
Gamer_Cale
1,372 posts
Nomad

@IAgreeWithYou
When building a gaming pc never get stuff that has just came out unless its dirt cheap because generally the more expensive the part is the faster the price drops.

Roxxar123
Roxxar123
61 posts
Farmer

I don't know...nothing?

Nothing. I'm not looking forward to anything right now.
pickpocket
pickpocket
5,956 posts
Shepherd

ask for the elgato because that thing looks amazing.

Finally, some who speaks English!
Yeah, I really want the elgato, but its a bit pricy. Yes, I want it for game recording. I do a little youtubing. I have been eyeing the new roxio as well.
DaemonVeril
DaemonVeril
217 posts
Peasant

Well, I would like for starters, for my mother to stop witholding my money so I can buy a decent computer. Secondly, I would also like to purchase a pair of Audio-Techinca Pro 700 MK2 headphones. And aside from that, it's pretty much just underwear and socks.

Balloon__Girl
Balloon__Girl
213 posts
Shepherd

For Christmas I will be doing the same thing I do every year. Hanging out with my immediate Family Christmas morning, then head to my Grandmas for a really good Christmas lunch/dinner and hang out with that side of the family. Christmas Eve and Boxing Day evenings are spent with my Oma and that side of the family where we eat more really good Christmas dinner and play games and such. We also have a tradition of bringing out a worm (his name is Wumpy) after dinner every year and we feed him and clean out his box before he goes back in the freezer for a year. Strange, I know, but it is sill fun. :P No idea what I will be getting for Christmas, the rule is always that you have to make a gift for each family member though, so I will get some fun homemade things! I'm excited!!

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

Remember what I did to Sandy? Keep that in mind next time you want to say YOLO pick...you are welcome =p

So as for me? Not much I want this year other than a few CD's (Meshuggah, Gojira, Enter Shikari, Serj's new album, Dir en Grey) and a good video camera

First Christmas where I will be buying presents for family members with my own money...yay -_-â¢
Showing 1-15 of 23