ForumsThe TavernHow Many?

12 2788
Ace_of_Fear
Ace_of_Fear
223 posts
Nomad

How many active people do we have in AG?

• 12 Replies
Estel
Estel
1,973 posts
Peasant

This is a question that is unanswerable. There is no way to actually count all of this, so I can only give a wild guess. I'd say about 2-3 thousand people go on this site at least once a week.

Arax_Nisanu
Arax_Nisanu
1,305 posts
Nomad

Well, there is nearly 100,000 members...so active members i would say around 20,000. But only 3-5,000 make profile comments or forum posts.

Ninjacube
Ninjacube
585 posts
Nomad

I don't think there is a good way to tell. Although I bet a moderator could give an accurate estimate.

Erako
Erako
121 posts
Nomad

Well....you can add me as one more...!heheheh

IRuleya
IRuleya
210 posts
Nomad

well i would say, from what it says on the profiles, about 99,271

Estel
Estel
1,973 posts
Peasant

^^ Notice how at the introductory post, it said active profiles. That is just a number for total files.

IRuleya
IRuleya
210 posts
Nomad

ohhhhh...then i would say about...a lot!

madgamer012
madgamer012
741 posts
Nomad

I would guess an estimate of 5,000 that show themselves to the public (i.e. profile comments, game comments, forum posts). Probably 10,000 that play games. maybe 30,000 overall that play on once every 2 weeks.

kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

I agree with Madgamer012, there would be approx 5000 active members who actually spend a fair bit of time in the community.

However, you only need about 50 points to be 1500...I think...

KingRYan

madgamer131
madgamer131
671 posts
Nomad

a mod might be able to find out, ask one

StraightJaketMan
StraightJaketMan
619 posts
Nomad

see, THIS is why it would be good to add a search onto the main engine for members. If you find an admin or mod, tell him I said that.

But as of an ACTIVE LIST, just find out who is really low (say, go to EvilDogs aaccount) and find out what number he is out of the 99,000 people here. It won't be accurate to say the least, but you'll get a good idea, because he submitted a game.

purpledinosaur
purpledinosaur
679 posts
Peasant

good question I think roughly about 65000-75000 have never played before or logged in they are just for refferals probably

Showing 1-12 of 12