ForumsGamesAny Combat Arms Players?

6 2744
AceofSky
AceofSky
767 posts
Blacksmith

Are there any Combat Arms players out there? I would love to play with the AG community on the game if there were and no matter what rank you are. My in game name is the same as my AG username. I know most people left this game here and there, but I play it to connect to new friends and old ones.
So is there anyone out there?

• 6 Replies
zonic98
zonic98
547 posts
Nomad

But it's a bad game D: I played it a couple years ago, but it was wayyy to bad of a game.

AceofSky
AceofSky
767 posts
Blacksmith

But it's a bad game D: I played it a couple years ago, but it was wayyy to bad of a game.

Amazingly, most of the hackers are gone. Graphics are better somewhat...
zonic98
zonic98
547 posts
Nomad

Graphics don't make a game. And the hackers weren't so bad, it's just the game itself isn't a good FPS.

Somewhat49
Somewhat49
1,607 posts
Nomad

Graphics don't make a game. And the hackers weren't so bad, it's just the game itself isn't a good FPS.

I actually used to play the game for about 2-3 years and I gotta say it was actually one of my favorite games because of the clans and how you really could outmatch anything with justusing skills (or hacks).

But then there were times in that game where hacks were pretty much unavoidable and the only way you could play was to hack since more than 50% of the community was hacking. But rarely aimbots went free so even with hackers if you were good enough, you could beat them out.

Back when I played I used to mainly use the L4A1, then after the Arctic Wolf mod came out I bought that for permanent. I was really disapointed to find that the arctic wolf and the L4A1 were COMPLETLY different guns (in terms of the feel of it) even though they were supposed to be just a reskinned version of each other, which as a result messed up my game and Ive never gotten used to.

The reason I quit combat arms was that after a while people were getting tired of all the hackers and Nexon not doing anything about them, so they would quit, and the amount of exp given per match was inflated later on so my ran that I spent 3 years making became easily achieveable in a month. So I was at a low rank when I used to be high, and none of the people I used to play with still played so I quit as well.
destroyer006
destroyer006
84 posts
Nomad

Pro tip: Don't play it, it sucks and there are a lot of hackers, ways to glitch it, and overall not fun, also the fact that if you are a guy character there is a "nutshot" like seriously WTF?! So overall don't play it!

Jblaze101
Jblaze101
513 posts
Peasant

lol I did play it got into a comfortable flow with it but in the end you can barely get any good weapons they cost too much and they always want you to pay so it wasn't worth it in the end

Showing 1-6 of 6