ForumsSupport Forum[Answered] Last stand Union City save files

9 11930
austintrask
austintrask
1 posts
Nomad

I was wondering, when i use a different computer, why i cant pick up from an existing save file for TLS:UC, even when im logged into my account. i really wanna play my old save file on my new computer! thanks! any help is appreciated

• 9 Replies
MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

Sorry for the late response to your problem austintrask... I seemed to have missed your thread. =/

Normally, you should be able to access your save files from another computer when you log into ArmorGames from there. Did you check whether the game has recognised you and has logged you in as well? Sometimes the account login isn't sufficient to be able to save files. You need to login to the save game files for that game as well. =)

Ramon26
Ramon26
1 posts
Nomad

I cant use my saves either i log in every time.

MacII
MacII
1,315 posts
Shepherd

Do you save your games locally (on your machine), or online (with ArmorGames)? If the former, you'll have no access to them, except for on that machine.

tohnicholas
tohnicholas
126 posts
Jester

Although you can transfer them to your online save files right...?

MacII
MacII
1,315 posts
Shepherd

Although you can transfer them to your online save files right...?

No idea really. Can you? How?
Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

Some games have online saves, some games do not. If you save offline, you will only be able to play those game saves at the computer you saved them to. This is why having an account and saving online is so awesome.

shivamshivamshivam
shivamshivamshivam
1 posts
Nomad

i saved it online still cant open it please help me. it s showing nothing out there please help me

Ta_Cheah
Ta_Cheah
1 posts
Nomad

umm weird question i used my facebook to login and i want to know can i still save online on the game union city? thanks

Krogger72
Krogger72
1 posts
Nomad

I can´t save my game. Some help with this? :v

Showing 1-9 of 9