ForumsPopular MediaStar Wars Fans on the New Episodes

25 11300
SkooterDog
SkooterDog
1 posts
Nomad

Hi! This is my first forum post. Any way, I would like to hear your opinion on the purchase of Lucasfilm by Disney, the new episodes starting in 2015, etc. If you support some things/not, tell, and why! Have a nice day!

• 25 Replies
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

OMG We already discussed this stuff in the other thread, just let this one die already.

daleks
daleks
3,770 posts
Chamberlain

We will just have to see. I hope they follow the books or things will just get messy.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

I hope they follow the books or things will just get messy.

Have you seen Hollywood lately? Percey Jackson the Lightning Thief had nothing close to do with the book. I'm pretty sure Hunger Games was missing a few parts too.
pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

With all due respect pang, this is about the next ones. Not you *****ing about the old ones. This comes from a friends :P

Argh...sorry. I was using the latest movies to show why I believe the new ones will suck. The focus of movies now-a-days is how pretty it looks, not how sound the story it

I'm pretty sure Hunger Games was missing a few parts too.

A few things..but they actually stayed quite close to the book. But that was their problem..they might have stayed a bit too close to the book...a lot of happenings in the movie weren't explained like they were in the book...so your best shot at fully understanding it is to have read the book (bread scene for example)
pickpocket
pickpocket
5,956 posts
Shepherd

The focus of movies now-a-days is how pretty it looks, not how sound the story it

It is the sad truth my friend. Hollywood hasnt had an origional movie in forever. OH, we can make our own comic company pang! We make make a new branch of super heros that will surpass marvel and dc!
Jobs of pickpocket and pang
1. Yankee team owners/managers
2. Movie directors/comic company
I believe the new ones will suck.

It really all depends on the directors/actors. I cant really see any of the current big actors as jedi....
pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

Jobs of pickpocket and pang
1. Yankee team owners/managers
2. Movie directors/comic company

Dude...we are going to be ****ing loaded!

I cant really see any of the current big actors as jedi....

Just watch...Josh Hutcherson..that is my prediction on an actor in the move
nichodemus
nichodemus
14,981 posts
Grand Duke

1, 2, 3 were better for me. Bad scripting is so commonplace it seems the normal standard now. And lightsabers and flashy action scenes appeal to my ''lower, baser'' mind anyway.

Should be good anyway. Anything SW is great.

Jacen96
Jacen96
3,087 posts
Bard

Just watch...Josh Hutcherson..that is my prediction on an actor in the move
Watch them have Johnny Depp, and somehow find a role for miley cyrus.

~~~Darth Caedus
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

I'm going to be mad if R2-D2 isn't in the new ones.

beckitten27
beckitten27
336 posts
Peasant

IT WILL STINK SO BAD!!!

Showing 16-25 of 25