ForumsWEPRi starting an all christian club

10 2454
Godspeed11
Godspeed11
53 posts
Nomad

Hey, I've decided to start my own club. If you're a christian and want to join contact me on my profile.

I'll make a logo or a badge or something like that. If you have any ideas say so.

• 10 Replies
Arax_Nisanu
Arax_Nisanu
1,305 posts
Nomad

Religion is religion. Why make a "club" out of religion? That's just nuts.

Godspeed11
Godspeed11
53 posts
Nomad

i just want a club

eyetwitch
eyetwitch
737 posts
Shepherd

I might join...but i already know i don't agree with your beliefs....soo...

thelistman
thelistman
1,416 posts
Shepherd

Are there going to be real Christians in it? Or just the right-wing, warmongering, gay bashing, racist, hateful, and ignorant people?

NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,045 posts
Shepherd

Personally I beleive religion should be left off most forums. It is a topic however on this site, and this thread is apropriate acording to rules, but making clubs on AG for certain religions is a very bad idea and in bad taste.

Erako
Erako
121 posts
Nomad

Can I join since I'm Catholic?

Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

So this club excludes those who are not Christian? While I personally have no objections, I can see there being a problem from the necessary evil that is exclusion from private social circles.

I can appreciate the want/need for fellowship and the rewards it reaps. However, as NoNameC68 mentions, this runs a significant risk of generating some very ugly politics!

kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

It could get ugly...so I will not join, I would like to...but no...I don't want to be involved.

I agree with Strop.

There will become rifts and scisms between members, fighting over whose theology is correct, and who is right. This club could lead to fighting, and Jesus taught that fighting is bad, so I don't think this club should be made.

Make it if you want, but I will not be involved.

God be With You.

KingRyan

Ninjacube
Ninjacube
585 posts
Nomad

If you want a club, then I would suggest something more creative that anyone could join. Besides, what would you do in the club? This is almost as bad as making an all white club.

Asherlee
Asherlee
5,014 posts
Shepherd

And this is in the wrong forum.

Lock'd.

Showing 1-10 of 10