ForumsThe Tavern[necro] should i or should i not?

45 6256
Godspeed11
Godspeed11
53 posts
Nomad

I have a huge crush on a girl i actually love her and i cant decide if i should ask her out or wait till she breaks for me cause i know she likes me i need advice

• 45 Replies
StraightJaketMan
StraightJaketMan
619 posts
Nomad

...Hasn't there been something like this in the not-too-distant past? Try asking for Nerdius' insight. He has good oppinions on this kind of thing.

As for me, I say go for it. You never know where it might go.

madgamer131
madgamer131
671 posts
Nomad

go for it, or at least just talk to her. if she talks back and u can have a real conversation, then go forit

Erako
Erako
121 posts
Nomad

You definitely should! We men have balls for a reason! You got em so take the initiative!!! I did once and now I have a great girlfriend...don't hold because you might regret it!

madgamer131
madgamer131
671 posts
Nomad

u probably dont wanna come on too strong, just get into a conversation and then say; "hey, wanna catch a movie later?"

hellian00
hellian00
874 posts
Nomad

I can almost guanrantee that you do not love her. Developing love takes generally a long time and devoted relationshit.

Also, get to know her before you ask her out. Dating friends(although, not close friends), in my opinion, is better than dating strangers. That's because I actually know stuff about the person, which helps alot.

But, to answer your post, you definatley should ask her out(later, if not immediatley). If she likes you, then you have no need to worry about rejection. Just don't go and say "I love you", until you're 200% sure you actually do. It may creep her out, or make her not believe it when it's really true.

kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

Ah,
I was just about to post a topic about this...but there is already one here.

...Hasn't there been something like this in the not-too-distant past?

This topic was originaly around near the start of AG Beta, around Feburary. It was from Itachi2641747...I think! We never got a resolution then though!

Anyways, I also have a crush on a girl, but I am unsure if she likes me or not. She is very nice...and we have a pet rock together...!

I am not very good with GF / BF situations...I am a bit shy!

@Godspeed11 - Just talk to her and get slowly closer to her...

KingRyan
madgamer131
madgamer131
671 posts
Nomad

well if you have a pet rock together than ur probably already friends. wow, thats a sentence i never saw coming. anyway, just ask her if she wants to go c amovie or get some lunch. anything that'll give u time alone to get to know each other even more. dont call it a date to her face right off the bat, u dont wanna scare her off. if it goes well and u seem to connect really well, then u can call it a date.

Asherlee
Asherlee
5,001 posts
Shepherd

I say go get here, but don't come off as a creep. Be casual and cool about it. Just try to hang out more and let the chips fall as they may.

I will tell you this. It is hard for men/boys and women/girls to communicate well with each other. When the time comes make sure she knows how you feel and the same needs to go for her. Don't assume she knows anything.

crazynaitor
crazynaitor
2,611 posts
Jester

Well its your decision so do what you want!

Skyla
Skyla
291 posts
Peasant

Developing love takes generally a long time and devoted relation****.

Hahahaha, did you type what I think you typed?
Asherlee
Asherlee
5,001 posts
Shepherd

lol Skyla!

Reminds me of Dane Cook. "I like to call them relationshits."

Godspeed11
Godspeed11
53 posts
Nomad

i think im going for it thanx for the tips

kirkus333
kirkus333
118 posts
Nomad

GO GET HER!!!
=)

plokkey
plokkey
4,571 posts
Jester

well good luck i guess. or as u might say "goodspeed"

Alguzara
Alguzara
519 posts
Nomad

Well we girls almost never take the initiative so good luck i guess.
Go slow though...But anyways its your choice =).

PS: Wow ,its kinda surprising,what kind of help someone can get in a forum x)

Showing 1-15 of 45