ForumsSupport Forum[Fixed] Rebuild and Rebuild 2 save problem

8 6673
ShootThemAllDead
ShootThemAllDead
2 posts
Nomad

I'm having a lot of fun playing Rebuild 1 and 2, but I cant save either game, I'm using firefox, any help would be appreciated.

• 8 Replies
MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

Sorry for a late reply there... I seem to have missed this thread! (O.o)

Ahm, you say you can't save your games for either of the Rebuild games? It might sound silly, but you are certain that you are logged into ArmorGames when playing them, right? And you are not switching computers, because this will affect your save games as well as they are localised on your computer. To be completely sure, check if your computer accepts the save game data from ArmorGames, ok?

Let me know if this is all in check or whether it still causes problems for you! =)

AloSapien
AloSapien
1 posts
Nomad

I am having the same problem for rebuild 2. I am logged on my account, using the same computer, and accepts saving game data for other games on armorgames. what else can be done?

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

I will forward it to the staff and they will look into it asap, ok? =)

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

I'm going to pass this off to Tass and see if we can figure out what may be happening.

Tasselfoot
Tasselfoot
802 posts
Chamberlain

Just played a little Rebuild 2. The game saved just fine for me. Both the auto-save AND the manual save found under settings in the upper left corner. Looks to only be 2 reported problems... and that seems more likely to be issues specific to them and their computers than to the game.

-Tass

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

This should now be fixed.

Brainslug
Brainslug
1 posts
Nomad

Since this game is all about the dead rising from their graves, I'm pretty sure nobody will mind the necro...

Same issues as OP: Using firefox and after I close and open the browser again all savegame files are gone.

Yellowcat
Yellowcat
2,869 posts
Treasurer

I don't think that they save onto your AG account, so it's probably a problem with your browser/computer deleting the cookies/caches used to save the game's data. Try checking your settings by typing aboutreferences#privacy in the main search bar or going to preferences and then the privacy tab.
@Brainslug

Showing 1-8 of 8