ForumsGamesSaved Game Deleted in Union City

4 3092
zeki10october
zeki10october
8 posts
Nomad

I have been playing The Last Stand: Dead Zone for a long time. I haven't played the game for a month and when I decided to play it last week my saved game was already gone. Of course, I had no other choice but to start a new game. I was already in the Stadium when I saved the game and stopped playing. The next day, I logged in again to my AG account and my saved game is gone again. I started a new game again and the next day, the same thing happened. It seems like your saved game gets deleted after you quit the game even though you saved it. Is there any possible solutions that you can give me for this kind of problem?

• 4 Replies
JamesWB
JamesWB
60 posts
Nomad

I just checked my game after not playing for a while and my save file is still there,
Maybe the files are stored in cookies or cache although I am not sure which.

JamesWB
JamesWB
60 posts
Nomad

I got this from the Con Artist blog-"New version of The Last Stand: Union City is up on Armor Games now. To get the new version, clear your browser cache. Be careful though, do NOT delete your cookies or plug-in data as that will delete your save games."
http://www.conartistgames.com/index.php/the-last-stand-union-city-v1-3

Maybe your browser is set to automatically clear the cache when the browser session is over.

Jblaze101
Jblaze101
513 posts
Peasant

Make sure your cookies or cache is not being deleted everytime you get off the browser or any programs are deleting them.

zeki10october
zeki10october
8 posts
Nomad

I delete my history too much

Showing 1-4 of 4