Forums

ForumsVideo Games

The Elder Scrolls Series

Posted Dec 7, '12 at 11:43pm

BRAAINZz

BRAAINZz

797 posts

My favourite was Oblivion. Although Skyrim was very well done. I choose alchemy over all other skills, although in Oblivion using alchemy too much boosts your level and then makes the enemies too hard when they're level sevens, your Alchemy is equivalent to a level seven's, and all fighting skills are that of a level 3.

Posted Dec 9, '12 at 12:16am

phatpastor

phatpastor

19 posts

Heh...I luved alchemy as well as levitation in Morrowind; even tho it was waaaay overpowered, it was sure fun!

Posted Dec 9, '12 at 9:53am

partydevil

partydevil

5,238 posts

Heh...I luved alchemy as well as levitation in Morrowind; even tho it was waaaay overpowered, it was sure fun!

legally playing god whit alchemy was sure 1 of the most fun things ive ever done in a game.

ever jumped so far you ended up in the pink sea? or knocked out entire balmora for the next 2 weeks? xD

Posted Dec 9, '12 at 10:06am

partydevil

partydevil

5,238 posts

Oh, and I"m not a hater, but if Bethesda had kept TES PC only, it would be 10X better than it is...and thats saying something! Its kinda sad it had to be 'dumbed down' for xbox/360 integration...

there is a mod for better pc interface. whit item search options and many more improvements for better pc gameplay.

No I mean make Skyrim for the XBOX only.

if they lose the pc community then there wont be any or only very few user made mods. these mods keep the game interesting for years and years because they are like never ending updates and expansions.
this way they dont need to make a new game every year and milk the serie dry.

Posted Dec 10, '12 at 10:37am

espadaxin2

espadaxin2

519 posts

Oh, and I"m not a hater, but if Bethesda had kept TES PC only, it would be 10X better than it is...and thats saying something! Its kinda sad it had to be 'dumbed down' for xbox/360 integration...

This.

Posted Dec 10, '12 at 5:09pm

xNightwish

xNightwish

1,654 posts

How have they dumbed it down for Xbox integration. The only things I can thinks of is the menu and inventory.

Posted Dec 13, '12 at 10:59am

princeabo65

princeabo65

3 posts

Well skyrim is my favorite ES game. Mostly because of the better graphics, Oblivion looks like poop in commerison. Nord is my favorite race, although other races have better perks. And duel swords best wepons, in Oblivion sword with shield. And I think if they pull of every thing that they say will be in the game ESO will be the best ES game for sure.

Posted Dec 14, '12 at 11:10am

partydevil

partydevil

5,238 posts

Mostly because of the better graphics,

gameplay is what should matter most. or els we could just watch a movie.

Posted Dec 14, '12 at 11:37am

TheMostManlyMan

TheMostManlyMan

5,418 posts

Mostly because of the better graphics

That's one of the reasons that there's mods dude, unless you're on a console.

Posted Dec 15, '12 at 1:15am

phatpastor

phatpastor

19 posts

How have they dumbed it down for Xbox integration. The only things I can thinks of is the menu and inventory.

Starting with Oblivion, they built the games for xbox, not PC. The xbox is nowhere near as powerful as even a modest PC, so...when you play on PC, everything is really just 'add on' like cake decorating. Heck, they just now figured out how to add dumbed-down construction kits to 'box.

I really wish they would make the next one PC only *first*...then port a dumbed down version to the consoles. (I know, it will never happen. Too much $ to be made....sigh)

Reply to The Elder Scrolls Series

You must be logged in to post a reply!